98GT Mac Catback With Mac O/R H Vid...

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
scarface said:
Anything would sound better than your stock Hpipe :)

Ill trade him my stock hpipe for his stock hpipe. Might have to have a exhaust shop help make it fit. I bet he would want his stock hpipe back within 1 minute of the 1st startup. 6 Cats or not on my hpipe.. whatever the 6 things are on the 96-98 gt are sound dampering units! Almost bad as a sound proof room :p

Omg, hi the past me.. im not sure if you know, but i no longer have the 6 cat on your car. I have a 2 catted midpipe on your car. Take care buddy. :dancing6:

Ciotti

Reaction score
Bah, it's not that sick yet... once these BBK long tubes go on, it gets dyno tuned, and I start throwing suspension parts at it which should happen in the next few months it will be approaching sick status ;)

S

scarface

Twista said:
Twista said:
scarface said:

Ill trade him my stock hpipe for his stock hpipe. Might have to have a exhaust shop help make it fit. I bet he would want his stock hpipe back within 1 minute of the 1st startup. 6 Cats or not on my hpipe.. whatever the 6 things are on the 96-98 gt are sound dampering units! Almost bad as a sound proof room :p

Omg, hi the past me.. im not sure if you know, but i no longer have the 6 cat on your car. I have a 2 catted midpipe on your car. Take care buddy. :dancing6:
I have no idea what you just said?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
Twista said:
scarface said:

I have no idea what you just said?

I was talking to the me from the past. Confusing :boink:

Foster.. your car still sounds sicc to me. Wish mine sound throaty as yours man. God it sounds so sicc with that o/r h

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
FLOWS OWN MACS.. SRY, i use to think macs own. Change to the flows like you wanted man :thumb:

Flows > Macs.

97gtconv.

Reaction score
i was refering to having the turndowns angled to reduce interior noise. instead of having the turn downs pointing straight downward which the sound will bounce and come back into the car the angled turn downs decrease from happening.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online