98GT Mac Catback With Mac O/R H Vid...

jpajkos

Reaction score
Thats sounds awesome. I wonder what it would sound like with an o/r X!!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:-\ damn man i hate my freakign stock hpipe!

your stang sounds so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serisoully, just watching that i want to buy a O/R pipe and put it on w/o my dad knowing.

damn it.. *looks for a o/r to sneak on my car*

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.....Im thinking about changing too flowmaster....

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:

The hollow sound of flows would sound freaking nice also, but Flows are to common. In my MACS i can hear a tiny hollow sound, but not enough for people to say i have flowmasters. Try it out ;] Shouldn't hurt and if you can switch back if you dont like it.

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:

I got a O/R H with flows and Im getting the MAC, that sounds mean as hell.... :thumb:

IMO the flows sound hollow.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Outlaw97GT said:
Foster98GT said:

I got a O/R H with flows and Im getting the MAC, that sounds mean as hell.... :thumb:

IMO the flows sound hollow.

Can you post a sound clip or vid?

97gtconv.

Reaction score
I love my MAC set-up (Mac longtubes, Mac H-pipe w/ Cats Mac Flowpath Catback). although i traded my mac catback to my buddy(has 98cobra) in return I got MAC pro dumps that the turn downs were angled. (reduce interior noise)

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
97gtconv. said:
I love my MAC set-up (Mac longtubes, Mac H-pipe w/ Cats Mac Flowpath Catback). although i traded my mac catback to my buddy(has 98cobra) in return I got MAC pro dumps that the turn downs were angled. (reduce interior noise)

you sure the dumps will reduce the noise?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
97gtconv. said:

you sure the dumps will reduce the noise?

i thought dumps would increase the cabin noise. Arent the turndowns right @ the passenger seat?

Anyways, theses clips have turned me into sliently putting the o/r pipe on. I searched for this thread and i know its old, but i had to bring it back :noes: :lame: .

Hopefully, my car will sound like this with any brand h-pipe with my current mac catback.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya it does sound mean i also have the mac cat back wi tht he h-pipe and mac headers it sound awesome would never switch unless its a bassani

S

scarface

^ this thread has been brought to you by MAC... :)
Foster, that sounds great!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Anything would sound better than your stock Hpipe :)

Ill trade him my stock hpipe for his stock hpipe. Might have to have a exhaust shop help make it fit. I bet he would want his stock hpipe back within 1 minute of the 1st startup. 6 Cats or not on my hpipe.. whatever the 6 things are on the 96-98 gt are sound dampering units! Almost bad as a sound proof room :p

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:
Anything would sound better than your stock Hpipe :)

Ill trade him my stock hpipe for his stock hpipe. Might have to have a exhaust shop help make it fit. I bet he would want his stock hpipe back within 1 minute of the 1st startup. 6 Cats or not on my hpipe.. whatever the 6 things are on the 96-98 gt are sound dampering units! Almost bad as a sound proof room :p
Thats why you go aftermarket :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online