99-04 AFTERMARKET SEAT OWNERS, GO HERE PLEASE!

sho89mtx

Reaction score
i'm thinking about getting some aftermarket seats and just wondered how hard they were to install after taking your factory seats out and if it's worth it? I've been looking into them and they look nice, but I have automatic seats and know i'll have to give them up, but will the seats at least recline and adjust and fit nicely and not be uncomfortable? I would love anyone who has aftermarket seats to let me know

thanks in advance,
Scott

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
how hard they were to install after taking your factory seats out and if it's worth it?

Depends what seats you go with. Most seats are installed a different way. All the sliders should connect to the floor via foor bolts, but everything else depends on the seat.

I've been looking into them and they look nice

Which ones?

but will the seats at least recline and adjust and fit nicely and not be uncomfortable?

Again, depends on what seats you go with.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94-04 basically use the same seats. I like my corbeau lg1s, but it depends what you want.

My best advice for you is find a local company that has some in stock, or find a mustang with aftermarket seats and ask to try them out.

heffe2001

Reaction score
I am eventually going to change out my fronts with a set from a later model mustang. Just haven't found the right ones yet. I'd love to find a set of fronts from a CS with Dove/Charcoal seats, they'd match my interior I have now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell