99-04s, new daily.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
If gas money is no issue then grab an old C/K. How can you drive two stangs WITHOUT a vehicle to pick-up (all pun intended) parts? I actually like the idea of having an older AND a newer sn95 just for shits and giggles, but no way in hell without a truck to go get parts for all the things I would definitely break.

Short answer.. buy the Stang and a truck. lol

Mustangs don't break. They were hand crafted by GOD and run on the blood of Jesus.

ft_nox

Reaction score
Mustangs don't break. They were hand crafted by GOD and run on the blood of Jesus.

Don't mean to hijack but this might help the op! Bought this car two weeks ago for a DAILY....BROKEN! lol

[video=youtube;-YCa0Os84Ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCa0Os84Ik[/video]

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I would say i depends on the purpose of the new driver.

Better in winter/wet weather, better MPG, reliability, more room for stuff/people, NO MUSTANG.

Spare car, but don't want a cheap POS, GET IT.

Getting another one will undoubtedly have you wanting to do exhaust, gears, wheels, etc. Maybe even more, so you'll officially be 'mod broke'! I have 4, I know this.
Well mine's pretty decent in the winter with my snow tires and weight in the trunk. I don't chauffeur people around much, so I'm not worried about that. I want a spare fun car, I'll never buy a cheap pos. I can't ride around in a tin can pos lol. Oh yeah man I'm already looking at exhaust, gears, tune, I have suspension picked out lol. I'm all for it!
What about an older escape or explorer?

My wife dailies an escape and it does well even in 8" of snow and hers is not 4x4, so if you can find a 6cyl 4x4 you would have no weather issues ever.

Also good for towing wet bikes etc.
Nah, I don't like them, and I don't like V6 trucks unless it's a Jeep.
If gas money is no issue then grab an old C/K. How can you drive two stangs WITHOUT a vehicle to pick-up (all pun intended) parts? I actually like the idea of having an older AND a newer sn95 just for shits and giggles, but no way in hell without a truck to go get parts for all the things I would definitely break.

Short answer.. buy the Stang and a truck. lol
I don't pick up parts, don't really need a truck haha. We have a truck anyways so I can use it whenever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online