99+ Cobra exhaust on a 94-98

Reaction score
I want this. I wonder if it could be done and clear the differential?
74142.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmmm, I dont think you would have clearance issues :-\ do you have a muffler shop that can do custom bends incase you do need extra room?

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
hmmmm, I dont think you would have clearance issues :-\ do you have a muffler shop that can do custom bends incase you do need extra room?
I was told by some people on another forum that it was impossible because the 99+ Cobras have IRS - no differential. The Cobra in the pic must have IRS because the pipes come together and almost touch. I think it's a unique mod, but would be concerned that a shop fabricating this would makes something that would rub the gas tank or rub the diff/rear axel.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mr. Pacific Green said:
Snakebit said:
I was told by some people on another forum that it was impossible because the 99+ Cobras have IRS - no differential. The Cobra in the pic must have IRS because the pipes come together and almost touch. I think it's a unique mod, but would be concerned that a shop fabricating this would makes something that would rub the gas tank or rub the diff/rear axel.

the cobra in the pic is a photo chop I think ::)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online