99 Gt in the woods(kind of

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
smokeybear said:
How do Find out if it was stolen or abandoned?
you can get teh VIN or license plate and call the DMV to get the owner's name and number. then there is a whole process that takes a few months so you can claim the car as your own. i'll get you the specifics later. im headed out the door right now.

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
It has no plates but i got the vin and its an anniversary edition gt. the wiper arms are missing,the badges are missing,interior pars are missing,grill is missing,passenger side mirror is missing,and it has cobra stile rims, and there is a hole in the hood.its sitting behind an abandoned building hidden between 2 trailers. the front bumper is scratched and the whole front of the car is covered in black stuff (kind of like tar or mud)

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
i'd try and buy it for really cheap and if he won't sell it for cheap go get a trailer and take all the parts you want

281cammer

Reaction score
Oh yeah it's stolen, probably insurance fraud. Being that the car really isn't THAT hurt

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
id pull the seats and the intake off of it LOL ;D jack the thing up take the wheels, leave it on blocks

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
well I started to wounder if it was stollen. If it is some ones car it should go back to them unless they dont want it. then I will take it

Hybridbird

Reaction score
Not sure if you know it although it sounds like you probably already do,but if someone happens to catch you while you are doing any of the above mentioned things you just caught the whole case.Grand theft auto, Class 1 Felony....................for some seats and wheels.......not so much.

OP
OP
S

smokeybear

Reaction score
If rick lives in an abandoned building then yes i guess.Well the car is not stollen. so it must be ether abandoned or an insurance thing

Hybridbird

Reaction score
Why would anyone in there right mind abandon a Mustang????????The BASTIGES!!! :hammer:

drifts14x

Reaction score
I'd buy that sucker up, or grab myself a spare 4.6... somebody already stole it... what's the harm now? >:D >:D >:D >:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online