A/A intercoolers for a vortech

98vortech

Reaction score
lookin at gettin an intercooler. i need onr that will be the best bang for the buck. i was thinkin along the lines of a procharger 3 core with a universal piping kit. any recommendations are welcome. thanks

sk_stang

Reaction score
i am looking for the same thing but for a vortech on a 95gt with 5.0?

CJBlackmon

Reaction score
I have the Vortech Aftercooler which works great at the track (if and when I go), but I'm making too much power right now and it's becoming more of a restriction on the motor, so I'm going to be selling my Aftercooler here soon. As of now I'm looking for an air to air Intercooler as well.

I've checked around, and depending on what you need specifically is going to tell you what size cooler you need to get.

In my case, I'm looking at going from a T Trim to a JT Trim Blower, so I need an Intercooler that will flow at least 1500cfm. The Procharger and the even the Treadstone will work. I was a little skeptical of getting the Treadstone mainly due to the low cost and I was afraid I was giving up quality and performance, but a lot of members on another forum have said that it works great and they've had no problems with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online