A couple quick shots of my car!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey guys, well im sure your sick of me and paul postin up pics of our rides haha but hey, its fun and thats why i bought my camera.

soo yeah, i took these pics a few weeks ago and forgot to post them up.. so here they are... and actually, while im at it, ill go ahead and post up some vids of me revving it up.

P1000743.jpg

P1000742.jpg

P1000741.jpg

P1000737.jpg

P1000739.jpg

OH AND PAUL has totally made me jealous as of last nite.. you can just hear his car thumping when its idling. i asked him if it was because of the turn downs and he said it was.. lol heres the rest of the convo..

Trey - "you can't even hear my car when its idling"

Paul - "is it running right now?"

Trey - :'( "yeah...."

so i will be getting turn downs too. :D

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
what exactly is your exhaust set up? and what is pauls?

mine is an stock manifolds, mac offroad hpipe, and 2 chamber flows (original 40's)

pauls is IDK.. lol - offroad hpipe for sure and i think he has the same mufflers with turn downs

Hellion94

Reaction score
Yeah, i've always preffered the sound of tailpipes. I think the only reason you can hear Paul's car is becuase the tailpipes reduce some of the resonance from the mufflers. This means it sounds more bassy without tailpipes, which makes it seem louder. Also, it's a larger motor with a blower on it, so it's going to be louder and more rumbly anyway.

joshs95

Reaction score
hey i just notcied your missing a center cap on the back wheel

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
joshs95 said:
hey i just notcied your missing a center cap on the back wheel

yeah its in my room. it wont stay on.. but i can't find any centercaps that will fit those wheels. i want the silver "ZR" or w/e centercaps that mustang tuning used to sell.. sorry american thunder or power or something. muscle, w/e

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
lmao that was priceless

both of our cars are running.....

Trey: "How is your car so loud"
Paul: "What? is your car running"
Trey: "Haha o"

It has to do with the dumps, bigger motor and blower, but if you got turn downs it should be louder due to it bouncing off the payvment.

I have Stock manifolds, Offroad H, Mac Mufflers with turndowns.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Trey - "you can't even hear my car when its idling"

Paul - "is it running right now?"

Trey - :'( "yeah...."

so i will be getting turn downs too. :D

That's because your'se is going out the back, his is bouncing off the ground.
A drive by wouldn't be much different to the passer bys.

You should hear my Roush side exit's with a catless H - it's right in your ear!

that vid clip sounds good. :thumb:

The Green GT

Reaction score
Do like me.

O/R H-Pipe, no mufflers, dumps.

Then get mufflers before you go deaf. :police:

97vertstang

Reaction score
car looks great, and i think it sounds great!!! remember turndowns will lose u some torque, in pauls case does it really matter losing 5 ft. lbs :dunno:

S

scarface

What are the bennifits to dumps other than not seeing the ugly tail pipes.

When you guys dump ad you just putting a turn down on the end of the muffler? or a pipe going over the axel

I need to do something with mine, I hate the magnaflow tails :(

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
The benifit? It makes you car sound faster than it really is :hammer:

I had them on my 95 and on my 91, on both I had turn downs right at the mufflers, but yu could go further back if you wanted too.

S

scarface

Snakebit said:

I had them on my 95 and on my 91, on both I had turn downs right at the mufflers, but yu could go further back if you wanted too.
so maybe I shouldnt do it then. I want my car to sound slower.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

well Im telling you right now, it makes your car sound AWESOME.........the sound bounces up off the ground and hits the underside of the car, its nothing short of SICK :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats why I did it to mine 8)

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

well Im telling you right now, it makes your car sound AWESOME.........the sound bounces up off the ground and hits the underside of the car, its nothing short of SICK :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats why I did it to mine 8)
K, Im switching back to my magnaflows, and getting a catted Hpipe. It will be a bit quieter than now.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

K, Im switching back to my magnaflows, and getting a catted Hpipe. It will be a bit quieter than now.
Definately get the pink hood to go with it ;)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pics look amazing and the car sounds great! I have tailpipes and you can definitely hear my car idling, but maybe not so much next to one thats dumped b/c the sound goes everywhere. I think dumped cars are too loud inside though, and I think there are more fumes in the car as well but I'm not sure. I do like the sound of tailpipes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online