A few pics of my 95 Cobra

kb1982

Reaction score
Well i finally made it back from Trashcanistan to meet my new car. Ive found plenty of problems, but nothing that cant be fixed. All in all, i have a great pile of parts, everything just needs to be tied together to complete the song and tune. Ive added some weight jacking lower control arms to fix the suspension issues that is to be expected with morso trick springs in the rear, replaced a locker that broke while trying to keep it from spinning in an impromptu rain shower, which is not an easy feat on m/t street raidials. The engine has plenty of blow by but is still fairly strong, but i cant complain, because the the dart block and list of other high end parts more than make up for all of the woes. I see a 347 in store for spring, and possibly a T trim supercharger impeller. But with all of her problems, ive coined a new phrase for her. Blue oval. blew smoke, blew oil out everywhere but she will still blow your ass out of the water. But without further a due. her are a couple pics i snapped a few days ago.

mavisky

Reaction score
Are those yellow seat inserts? Mind filling us in on around how much you paid for this?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice dude!! I love how you did the pony in flames too! We'd love to see the heart of that beast! :-D

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! I remember when you bought it overseas. It's nice that you're finally back and get to see it in person.

Good luck with it! It looks like a solid foundation.

OP
OP
kb1982

kb1982

Reaction score
Well heres a few more pic of the work ive been doing on the car. Since ive been home ive replaced the lower control arms to weight jacking ones, put in a new locker, and today i put new brakes on the rear, including one new caliper. Takes some grinding on the calipers to make it clear the 15 inch rims. Also a few pics of the engine as requested. The car in its natural habitat is up first.

New weight jackers installed.
Ready for the new locker.
Dart block which is the foundation of the motor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.