BMAC96GT

Reaction score
a5bf062a101055c8a844838b70306336.jpg

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! I've been very pleased with the car thus far in the journey. I've spent hours in 95 degree traffic jams every day and no problems so far.

BIG changes coming soon. Stay tuned, it's about to get real. Yes, I said the car was finished, but after mustang week I've got a whole new vision for this thing.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Always loved the look of your Fox! Especially the way it sits! Looks like a perfect stance.
Can't wait to see what changes you plan to make for it.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Nothing has changed with the car. I took it to the track a week ago... she ran pretty good for a full weight, full option car. Only got one pass in without blowing the tires off. 7.40 at 96. I'll be going back soon to see if I can get into the 6's.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1/8 mile. I almost shit my pants at the 7.40 because all I have around here is a 1/4 lol.

Nice though!

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Well, the point has come where the cold weather is here and I've got the itch to mess with the car again. So I picked up a used Vortech V1 S trim to mess around with. It was in poor shape and was in need of some lovin.

So out came the sandpaper and the air tools and I went to work smoothing down the rough finish.

Where I left off after the first day of work. I got a few parts ready to go on.

I also took a spare pillar that I had laying around and did a fairly neat install with some gauges I have had laying around for a while.

The plan is to run megasquirt for three reasons. 1 being I can't stand the way a powerpipe looks and I want to be able to run an atmospheric BOV because why have boost if you can't hear it? and the third reason being I'm not too keen on spending $800 on a tune when I can by a stand alone for the same price.

ranger56528

Reaction score
After reading and looking this has me thinking that maybe I should find a Late 80's early 90's to put my new engine in and leave my sn95 alone,just start a new build........Very Nice and good job on the blower.

DFG_magic

Reaction score
Have followed both your SN and FOX builds. Both awesome cars, extreme attention to detail. Looks like you have an excellent eye for building these cars. Keep up the good work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online