(A MUST) White Diamond metal polish!

Wild Horses

Reaction score
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. I have been working on these oxidized summit brand wheels (with that cheaper clear coat that you cant get through) for weeks now. Everything i used would just clean them then they'd turn an almost bright white. Even used straight rubbing compound and a buffer. It was super frustrating... I was about to give up and just have my buddy powder coat them. Then i found this White Diamond stuff at Advance and asked the guys behind the counter about it. They all swore by it and said theyd refund me if it didnt work. I got the 20 dollar little bottle and headed to the garage to try it out....

Heres some befores on the car. Very faded and oxidized, almost to a white finish. Along with brake dust stuck in the finish... They were in bad shape.
image_zpskq1ncetc.jpg

image_zpsorfxfiem.jpg

White Diamond
image_zpsucyhxrox.jpg

Before
image_zpsn20eert7.jpg

AFTER WITH ONLY HAND POLISHING!!!! (This was the quick once over)
image_zps0thn4wud.jpg

Before
image_zpsehumix19.jpg

After.... Same hand polished once-over
image_zpsrx0v6h50.jpg

And here they are with two completely finished. You can see the different stages they go through. I polished them a total of 3 times. First by hand, then with a polishing drill ball, then by hand again and cleaned with a new terry cloth. The two in the background are finished. The two closer ones are lacking the final cleaning polish.

image_zpssxgcsw8f.jpg

image_zpsryujcpcc.jpg

image_zps3os27lud.jpg

EVERYONE NEEDS A BOTTLE OF THIS STUFF! Wish i had it years ago... It definitely saved a set of wheels this time.
If you've used it before, then you know what i mean, and why i posted this...
If you haven't heard of it, youre welcome. lol

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Heres a better shot that shows just how bad they were. I picked these wheels up for 200 with street tires. Definitely worth that now.
image_zpsnnoog0lr.jpg

Keith5.0

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the white diamond stuff... I've polished sport bike frames and other aluminum parts for years and only used a final polish from a guy that made his own (he owns a chrome and polishing shop in Augusta, GA). After looking and trying many other products this White Diamond stuff is the best that I've found!
Good find and this stuff is a great deal and can be found at many of the local parts houses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.