A Quick Tune Question

FORDY9ER

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I have a quick question. Would it be bad for me to take off my bama tune and run with it stock for a days? I have LT headers, catted x, magna packs, jlt cold air intake and gears. I know my speedo will be off, but I'm okay with that.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Why would you take the tune out??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FORDY9ER

Reaction score
I keep throwing a p0155 code and I've talked to a few places and they said it might be the shitty bama tune? But idk if stock is any better

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score

South Park fans will get it.

But yes, you can run the stock tune just fine. If the code goes away then I'd get on the horn with them and see wtf but don't expect a miracle. They don't actually "tune" anything they plug your answers into a program and it spits out the closest canned tune that it thinks is good for your car. A monkey could do it.

JPhilBradley

Reaction score

South Park fans will get it.

But yes, you can run the stock tune just fine. If the code goes away then I'd get on the horn with them and see wtf but don't expect a miracle. They don't actually "tune" anything they plug your answers into a program and it spits out the closest canned tune that it thinks is good for your car. A monkey could do it.

... or manatees.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online