? About Claybar

S

scarface

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
where did you guys get these at? Lowes nor Home Depot had a buffers.. okay sorry, each store had 1 buffer....
its classified as a sander it is in the tool dept at lowes.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
where did you guys get these at? Lowes nor Home Depot had a buffers.. okay sorry, each store had 1 buffer....

you know i saw Porter Cable sanders and didn't bother looking at them. i even thought that they may be classified as a sander.. so do you just put on a buffing pad? because i saw porter cable ORBITAL SANDERS at both places....

S

scarface

yeah, as far as I understand, just use a buffing pad with them.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
scarface said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

you know i saw Porter Cable sanders and didn't bother looking at them. i even thought that they may be classified as a sander.. so do you just put on a buffing pad? because i saw porter cable ORBITAL SANDERS at both places....

I would highly recommend getting pads meant for buffing cars such as Lake Country or Sonus pads. :)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes!

you guys know that Justang has these pads and waxes and all that good stuff for a discount to members - right?

I've got stuff from him 3x and his prices are good and delivery is just a few days.

Just a FYI

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Yes!

you guys know that Justang has these pads and waxes and all that good stuff for a discount to members - right?

I've got stuff from him 3x and his prices are good and delivery is just a few days.

Just a FYI

ya i got stuff from him awhile back. fair prices and good products. im stocked up for awhile but his new products are tempting....

95Boss

Reaction score
Orbital buffers scare the shit out of me. In the hands of a pro, they are the greatest, but in the hands of the untrained (like me), they can be dangerous. I prefer an applicator pad and a good old terry towel.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95Boss said:
Orbital buffers scare the shit out of me. In the hands of a pro, they are the greatest, but in the hands of the untrained (like me), they can be dangerous. I prefer an applicator pad and a good old terry towel.

orbital buffers cant hurt paint unless you are a true dumbass. :rollinglaugh:

High speed buffers are what you need to be scared of.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
95Boss said:

orbital buffers cant hurt paint unless you are a true dumbass. :rollinglaugh:

High speed buffers are what you need to be scared of.

I think you guys are thinking of rotary buffers. Those can be not good if they are in the wrong hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online