abs light came on??? WTF!!!!!!

94pacecar435

Reaction score
some wierd crap happen to me yesterday, i did a burn out and the abs light came on and it bogged first than 2nd gear. WTF was that??????????? also while i was cruising i turned the ac and the abs light turned agai and it bogged a little again???any ideas, im stumped :dunno:

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
similar question. my parking brake light its almost always on. idk why, i changed the brake fluid last month and the parking brake is not on.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
If the parking brake light is on all the time check the switch under the center cosole. When you have the brake on it turns the light on. It is bolted on the bracket for the parking brake. When i got mine i realized that it had fallen off so the previous owner just unhooked it so the light wouldnt stay on.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you should be able to see it by taking the deal out of the center console.(the black piece)
lrs-63061-2.jpg

There is a few black bumpers you pop off then there are screws underneath them i believe (mine is missing them but i am fairly sure thats how it is)then it just pops out and you can see under the cosole. Its a little white plastic piece that you will be looking for

GreenPony95

Reaction score
im not sure wit mustangs but i know other cars when to a lot brake stands, burnouts. drifting n shit the abs light will come on because the computer gets a lil odd n stuff. if its not off after a couple days take it to a shop. or just disconect your battery overnite n itll reset the computer n it should be gone. gl man

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
well the parking brake light isnt always on. it comes on at random moments and stays on for a while then turns off. also when i brake hard it always comes on.

G

GREG@SN95

SaleenStang94 said:
well the parking brake light isnt always on. it comes on at random moments and stays on for a while then turns off. also when i brake hard it always comes on.

worn pads and/or low fluid...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online