acura rsx guy was talking shit

97vertstang

Reaction score
so i was screwing around with my friend (94 supercharged cobra) well c'mon he smoked me every single time.but we were screwing around in a 3 lane highway and one of our friends from high school( i dont talk to him much) has a rsx type s. well in the first run we were in a 3 lane street and i shift 1st at around 3k(not racing) my friend with the cobra steps on it on 2nd , so do i. well the acura guy steps on it and than mis shifts and i see him back there. well then we meet up and he says "im not impressed with the 5.0, i was catching up with u". so we agree to try it on the way back. we meet up on red light and i get a perfect launch , and a perfect 1st to 2nd shift and a perfect 2nd to 3rd shift and guess what?? he didnt step on it. ok so we meet up again in the next light and i had some spin and whatever shifts, and guess what??? he didnt go again.now were on traffic and theres a car in front of me and NOW hes stepping on his car!!! WTF!!!! i dont care if he can smoke me or not but dont be talking shit about my car. he still told my friend he wasnt impressed with my car. i didnt say anything about hes car before, i would have cared less if he could have smoked me or not, i love my car nonetheless, but now he made it personal. so how fast are these cars anyways???? hes is completely stock, mine has bolt ons and soon im a get some 3.73s. and like i said before , the biggest reason i got so heated was because i WASNT gonna saying anything bad about hes car. i actually wanted to check it out and give em compliments, i like black cars and i hes is black. but why do people say these stupid shit that heats u up :rant: i dont see him much, and probably wont run into him in a while.when i do im defintely gonna be ready!!!! well my rant is over i just wanted to get it out of my system, :blah2:

97blackgt

Reaction score
i think they are high 14 low 15 sec stock..proably be a close race...drivers race

97blackgt

Reaction score
well if your doing high 13's then u will smoke him easy..hopefully he gives you the chance next time

Suspect

Reaction score
ricer fly-by FTL! :eek:utofcloset: sounds like he was scared and just couldnt handle getting whooped by a car thats way older.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats what ran in my head too...he knew he'd get raped off the line so he waited until traffic was around to do the typical ricer fly by....thats why i just give them the finger and laugh if they wan't to go in bumper to bumper traffic.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
A lot of ricers are just haters,and think that they can beat everyone,even when they loose. My next door neighbors are cool though,they all dig my car,and have tons of respect for it,esp after taking them for a few scare rides.....but there will always be one tool in the bunch. I had a run in with a wrx kid,he wouldn't get off my ass,so when he tried to pass me,I rolled into 3rd,and the car broke loose,and sprayed tons of crap and rubber all over his car :angel:.....he was pissed,and his friend was laughing at him,so when we got to the next light,he rolled down the window to tell me how much of a piece of sh#t my car was for not having any traction :blah2: I wanted to just get out of the car,and strangle the little geek,but then just started to laugh at him for being such an idiot.....then i asked,if my car is such a pile of crap,how come his little awd turbo marvel couldn't even keep 5 car lengths on me............his friend laughed,and he was silent :rollinglaugh: freakin ricers

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
next ima get some 3.73s and drag radials, cause now i dont just want to beat him i want to smoke him!!!!!!!! he didnt talk shit about my friends ride cause he put a good 3-4 cars on me and kept on pulling. my friend with the cobra told me to not even sweat it, that i should be a to take him.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hes a pussy.. just ignore him man. i know a few people that are the same way.... itll never change..

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
theres alot of ricers up here in new england and their pretty much kool people but there's aloways the fool who thinks his 83 honda and kind shit and can whoop everyones ass

97blackgt

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
next ima get some 3.73s and drag radials, cause now i dont just want to beat him i want to smoke him!!!!!!!! he didnt talk shit about my friends ride cause he put a good 3-4 cars on me and kept on pulling. my friend with the cobra told me to not even sweat it, that i should be a to take him.

Is ur friends cobra the one thats in ur sig.?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
theres alot of ricers up here in new england and their pretty much kool people but there's aloways the fool who thinks his 83 honda and kind shit and can whoop everyones ass

What part of new england are you from?

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
5.HOE said:

Is ur friends cobra the one thats in ur sig.?
yeah, he was pulling 3-4 cars on me and wasnt getting any traction and he wasnt talking shit. in fact he was telling me to get the gears and the tires and it should be badass.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
You have a fox 5.0 what the hell are you waiting for........KICK HIS ASS :naughty:

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
You have a fox 5.0 what the hell are you waiting for........KICK HIS ASS :naughty:
thats the thing , we had a long perfectly paved 3 lane street and he didnt go TWICE!!!! and he was still talking shit!!!! he stepped on it when we were going like 40 mph and there was a car in front of me. so he stepped on it and then cut off the dude in front of me. whats that all about??? :rant:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online