Add custom tinted tails to the list.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Well a member here was asking about smoked tails, i went ahead and did mine, figure i would show them off since they came out nice. enjoy.

S3500088.jpg

S3500089.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
those are pretty bad lookin man. get some pictures of them at night or with the lights on so we can see them like that too. they look great.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
they blend in with the dfg paint. i like it. im definately gonna tint mine. I need to get new ones so ill test on the old ones :laugh:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
drg0227 said:
looks pretty cool but a lil to dark for my liking

thanks guys, and yea they are a TAD bit too dark for my taste. I have done a customers tails on his axiom so dark that during the day they look like a body panel, and at night you can see the ligt fine, the good part about my method, is you can stop layering at any time, if you think they are dark enough stop, let em dry put em on, if you dont like em scuff them up a bit and hit em again.

Bill, judging by your work you will have no problem, make sure you take your time prep well, and use wax and grease remover, take your time and you will reap the benifits. Mine are no where near perfect but i was loosing daylight when i did this...someone requested night pics? its dusk and the sun is down, there is a little bit of shudder open about1/2 a second.

This one of just headlights on, no brakes
S3500097.jpg

Headlights on with brakes
S3500099.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
looks great. suprised it dont cut the light much especially as dark as they are. nice work.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, thanks for postin those. they look awesome man. they are a bit dark but they still look great, good job on them.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I think the deep forest green tinted tails he is doing for me are gonna look pretty :pimp2:

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
Posted this up in the other thread but I figured I'd post it in here for others to see. Not the best pic but here it is.

DSCN0329.jpg

Jeremy

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Dark-5.0 said:
Posted this up in the other thread but I figured I'd post it in here for others to see. Not the best pic but here it is.

DSCN0329.jpg

Jeremy
hey man those look awesome how did you go about it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online