*** ADD YOUR EVENTS TO OUR CALENDAR!!! - UPCOMING SHOWS & EVENTS ***

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You can view our Calendar to see up coming events in the Mustang & Ford world.

It displays Birthdays, Holidays and Events. It will list them on the main page within 5 Days & events that day will be in bold.

MEMBERS CAN ADD EVENTS to the Calendar. If you wish, feel free add up comming shows etc.
NOTE: You will want to UNCHECK the "Link Event To Post" box unless you want the event to be posted in the 'Events' forum as well.

YOU CAN VIEW THE CALENDAR BY CLICKING *HERE*
or by clicking the Calendar button on the menu above the forum!

natedawgk9k4

Reaction score
Re: *** ADD YOUR EVENTS TO OUR CALENDAR!!! - UPCOMMING SHOWS & EVENTS ***

O0 I would like to ask your club/shop to come support our car show held April 14, 2007 at La Salle HS 3091 North Bend Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45239. This event was started to help raise money for our immersion trips we make to Honduras and Give Kids the World in Florida, last year we had and outstanding turn out, even the "Hero’s" truck made the trip to our high school, there are awards and a lot of attention we would really like to have a big turn out this year and would appreciate anyone and everyone's attendance. If you would like to know more please get back to me and I will send you more information as I am informed.

http://www.cincinnatilasalle.net/student_life/carshow.htm

Thanks for you time and support,
Nathan L.
La Salle HS, Class of 2008

94turbostang

Reaction score
Re: *** ADD YOUR EVENTS TO OUR CALENDAR!!! - UPCOMMING SHOWS & EVENTS ***

Summer is moving fast guys. Id like to spread the word about the sturgis mustang rally in sturgis south dakota for what is sure to be one of the biggest mustang rallys nationwide. Starts labor day weekend from september 3rd-7th. My mustang finally runs and i plan on having turboed and tuned on the twin t3-t04e's. Please spread the word to every other forum your on and every other person you know with a mustang. Make the trip. Its well worth it. Last year we had people from washington and florida show up. Dont miss out.

Sturgismustangrally.com for more info

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online