Adjustable clutch kit HELP!!

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
I am going to install this steeda adj. clutch kit (cable,firewall adjuster, and quadrant) What does it take to install this kit. Are there any tricks to make the whole thing go smoother?? The steeda instructions aren't the greatest, and i'm looking for help from seasoned veterans here. Let me know if you have any ideas. :help2:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have the same one in my Cobra now and love it O0 I have seen guys complain about the adj cable......but mine works fine, and I have had it for a year now with no problems. It will take you a while to get it just like you like it.......lots of under the dash / car adjustments to make to get it JUST right for your personal taste. But the fact that its so adjustable is cool it can let out HIGH or LOW or anywhere in the middle.

blackfang

Reaction score
I am one of those guys :-*

I have seen and experience the trouble adjustable cables cause. Very well known to run an OEM cable is the better choice. Some havent had issues with them, but its a matter of time.

OP
OP
B

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
The main problem i'm having is with the old quadrant. I got the big plastic piece off, now i need to get the small top adjuster part off. The pin is out, but i cant pry it off. The spring is catching and won't let it come all the way off. Any ideas??

Rantheman

Reaction score
man it been to long i did have trouble with the pin but i can't remember how i got it off let me get back to you on that

oh and i love my steeda quaderant adjuster

OP
OP
B

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
do you need to keep the factory springs that are on the plastic quadrant. If not i should just cut the spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online