Adjusting head lights

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
**** dude. I seriously just gave up. lol. not even lying. i tried everything

the.greg

Reaction score
In the case of my previous 98 gt, the panel behind the headlights was cracked/busted so no amount of adjusting could get them to aim properly. These are such a pain to adjust! I gave up and jammed a twig underneath mine to keep it aimed upwards enough, but it was always a issue.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had difficulty getting my headlights on my old sixer to adjust correctly. The beams crossed each other and no matter what I did, they just didn't adjust the way they should have. It turned out to my shit aftermarket bulbs. For some reason they were messed up. When I put the old OEM bulbs back in, I could adjust them right to where they needed to be.

Jnicho

Reaction score
I got tired of jacking with the plastic tab adjusters when I installed my aftermarket headlights. I finally got some nuts and lock washers and took off the plastic tab thingies and threw them away.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I used a garage door, measured up the recommended height, and aimed them that way.... works okay.... im not picky tho.

YUNG VEEZU

Reaction score
Every 3 months I cut out a piece of cardboard box, fold it in half and squeeze it under both headlights. I always have to replace them because the cardboard gets soggy when it rains but I've been doing this the past year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online