Advise on N/A Build!

castine917

Reaction score
You can stay with your hyper pistons and the rest of your recently built short block and just add heads, intake, and your supporting pieces list to get near your goal. Get the tuner part chosen and started though as it can benefit you now.

OP
OP
justi88

justi88

Reaction score
Ive been reading and it looks if I go stroker than the track heat package would be underpowered for it so I would have to match some other heads, intake and cam to the engine. I want keep the car streetable but have some punch for ocasionally some drag races.

So I think im going to look for the track heat intakes and the twisted wedge 170cc heads. One question there wouldnt be issues with my hyper pistons and the twisted wedge heads? The 24lb injectors and MAF are ok for the topend kit right?

fran5o

Reaction score
The hyper pistons will not be a problem unless you supercharge or get crazy with no2.
The maf and injectors should be OK, a good tune is really what is critical, once that is done then you will know if you need more fuel, or bigger injectors.

OP
OP
justi88

justi88

Reaction score
Ok guys im going to got with the trackheat trickflow package to start with and then go buying all the supporting mods for the build.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online