For Sale Aerocatch Black Flush Mount Hoodpins (BNIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Aerocatch Black Near Flush Mount Hoodpins.. Brand new in box with all the hardware. I wrapped the box outside in some wrap to protect the face of the pins in shipping. $85 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. PAYPAL ONLY.. These retail for $80-100 before shipping.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
FYI - they make 2 versions of the aerocatches but the flush ones do not have that same mounting flange as shown above. That one sets on top of the hood and is nearly flush but the flush version mounts from the bottom so the mounting flange is 1/16" below the surface.

Great hood pins none the less

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
FYI - they make 2 versions of the aerocatches but the flush ones do not have that same mounting flange as shown above. That one sets on top of the hood and is nearly flush but the flush version mounts from the bottom so the mounting flange is 1/16" below the surface.

Great hood pins none the less

Ah thank you for that! I didn't know lol, will add to the post

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
These are the easier of the two to install and what most people are familiar with and would call "flush" but I just didn't want anyone to confuse them with the style I got and be upset when they received them. Like I said great pins fer sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online