After 16 years I finally bought a Terminator Cobra ( long post with pics)

doggiedoc

Reaction score
I’d love to find a good Terminator car. Not too “adulterated” if you know what I mean. Congrats on yours!

Boostr1

Reaction score
I remember at my goto Mustang shop (2010 or 11), one of the regs was looking for a Termi. Ended up finding one that had 120,000 Highway miles. Good thing was this car had all it's work done at this shop (plus the heads were upgraded to blue dots) so the shop owner knew all the ins and out of the vehicle,and said it's worth the money. Dude bought it, replaced the rear with a solid axle and threw on some 10.5 SVE Termi wheels on the rear with drag radials. The car was mint with some minor rust (expected being from up here). He got a good deal. Was a sweet ride.

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I’d love to find a good Terminator car. Not too “adulterated” if you know what I mean. Congrats on yours!

They are out there, I've been looking frequently at ones for sale through SVTP, High End auto, Marketplace, and any other places that had these come up on a regular basis. I could have been more picky but its really hard to pass up a car with the known owner and that it was not beat on.

TrickVert

Reaction score
A beautiful car, congratulations! A Termi is one of the few things I can think of that would make me consider selling my '95.

Venompower

Reaction score
A beautiful car, congratulations! A Termi is one of the few things I can think of that would make me consider selling my '95.
Yeah same, that or my old 03' Cobra swapped 03' Mach 1... all 5 of my mustangs have been SN95 and the Terminator is the pinnacle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online