After 8 1/2 years of ownership, it all came to a crashing end...literally.

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Damn that blows, glad that you're ok though.

A while back I also crashed my Mustang on I4 in the rain (Maitland Blvd. ramp).

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It'll buff out.

As long as you are ok is all that really matters you can take the good parts and swap them on something else. Nice part about these SN's is they are kind of cheap to buy now.

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Lol Alex.

Thanks for all the comments. But i'm not fixing it, nor would i want it fixed. The comment about the pictures not looking that bad is somewhat correct. But having seen it in the daylight and noticing all the little things associated with this kind of wreck, it'll never be the same.

Floorpan pinched in, dash pushed in, shock tower pushed in, steering column bent.

My OCD nature will never allow it. Just gonna start fresh with a new slab.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Lol Alex.

Thanks for all the comments. But i'm not fixing it, nor would i want it fixed. The comment about the pictures not looking that bad is somewhat correct. But having seen it in the daylight and noticing all the little things associated with this kind of wreck, it'll never be the same.

Floorpan pinched in, dash pushed in, shock tower pushed in, steering column bent.

I wouldn't either. Too much work lol. What are you thinking of getting?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Damn man this ruined my day enough for both of us. That really blows and your car was f'n CLEAN! Glad you're ok though dude!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol Alex.

I feel like I'd do the same thing if my car was ever wrecked. Just knowing it was mangled at one point would always bother me a little bit inside. You thinking another SN95 or gonna try something new?

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to see threads like these. Absolutely heart-wrenching. Glad to hear you're okay though.
There may be a silver lining though... on to bigger and better things?

punched281

Reaction score
Fresh start! Good attitude, now you actually get to do the "if you were to do it again, what would you do differently". Glad you're good to go!

9838stang

Reaction score
hopefully another black one!!! hate to see that cobra bumper and hood go to waste! good luck in finding another one

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I remember how much I hated making a similar post last year when I had my wreck. But for me the damage was not as bad a yours and with everything have in I already and with my mother being the original owner there was no way to let it go. It didn't take long for the sadness to turn into excitement as I realized while it was down I could do all the things I had wanted to do over the years

Hopefully you can find something as good or better for a fair price

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
The tech said it was at .96V...If I put it lower, might this fix the problem?

Rough for sure. I remember the night my first mustang caught fire. Terrible to just watch it burn and Windows pop. ,

Hopefully he finds something that makes him happy

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rough for sure. I remember the night my first mustang caught fire. Terrible to just watch it burn and Windows pop. ,

Hopefully he finds something that makes him happy

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

I had friend whose car caught fire years ago and like you said we could only sit and watch. It was that night that I decided I would have a fire extinguisher in all of my vehicles after that in hope that I never need to use it.

Carnage281

Reaction score
noooooo-o.gif

Well atleast your alright, but dang it dude that sucks. I'd be balling like a little girl. lol Welp, on to better things I suppose.....*cough* terminator or mach 1 *cough*

OP
OP
Tally_4.6

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I'd be balling like a little girl. lol Welp, on to better things I suppose.....*cough* terminator or mach 1 *cough*

I was, on the side of i4 in front of a female OPD officer.

It's def. getting stripped. But the new ride dictates what happens after that.

Which is up in the air right now.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Pictures do not look bad but I will take your word for it. I say hop into another sn95, and swap all your mods to the new car. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.