After market headlights and corners ?

Discussion in 'Exterior and Interior' started by Jigsaw351, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Jigsaw351

Jigsaw351 New Member

so I purchased smoked cobra lights and corners from American muscle. Was pretty happy with them. Got one side in no problem. Upon other side one of the plastic adjusters broke. Called them and was told I had to buy another $150 set. I was not thrilled. So I decided to remove the side I installed and that headlight broke as well. So I def need new stuff. My stock corners are in really good shape so I think I might just get clear cobra headlights from latemodelrestoration.com for $90 bucks instead of paying another $150. Does anyone have thoughts on good after market headlights so I don't waste my money again lol ????

2. ttocs

ttocs Post Whore

how bad was it broken I mean was there no chance of glueing it back together? Obviously not anyone first choice but I have some CA glue holding a few pieced in my car. It happens.

3. Orange 94

Orange 94 Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

Depo.

4. bluex

bluex Active Member

5. g36 monkey

g36 monkey Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

I was just about to mention you. If they fit as good as they look, it's worth the savings. I would probably go over them with a couple coats of wax and sealer and seal the edge with silicone.