Aftermarket 99/01 cobra bumper covers

Jgehret

Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA

Guy on ebay is selling them for $299. Made of fiberglass. Yeah it fits, but expect a solid 100 hours to make it work properly. Also be very careful on the install for test fitting as the piece is paper thin and will crack if you breathe on it the wrong way.

Honestly, I'll probably end up shelving this and installing a 03/04 cobra bumper cover.

Pics to follow shortly.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Im sure even with the fitment issues people will be buying these just because you cant find them anymore.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that last week and added it to my watch list in case I pick up a Mach 1, thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Jgehret

Jgehret

Reaction score
Welcome guys. I'm gonna diddle
with it some more and see if I can improve the fit

SOB 00 GT

Reaction score
do you have a link or sellers name? I thinking I might try one of these out.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Well since I already have one I can tell you guys that MPS auto has new ford 99/01 front covers but get your check books ready.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've YET to find anybody with aftermarket 99/01 cobra bumpers that are worth a shit.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well since I already have one I can tell you guys that MPS auto has new ford 99/01 front covers but get your check books ready.

I saw a couple of those from MPS on ebay a few days back. Its crazy what they are going for. I bought one of the last ones from Latemodel about 6 years ago while I knew I could still get one. Its still sitting in my basement in the Ford box...

Sinned83

Reaction score
I saw a couple of those from MPS on ebay a few days back. Its crazy what they are going for. I bought one of the last ones from Latemodel about 6 years ago while I knew I could still get one. Its still sitting in my basement in the Ford box...

I got a better deal too but a friend of mine has one on his white mach and it is sexy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online