Aftermarket Wheels

HuskerGT

Reaction score
You're right on needing the hubcentric rings. I had to get some for a set of aftermarket wheels I bought for one of my other cars. It had cone-seated lug nuts so it helped before the rings came in.The rings definitely helped with some minor vibrations I had.

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
You're right on needing the hubcentric rings. I had to get some for a set of aftermarket wheels I bought for one of my other cars. It had cone-seated lug nuts so it helped before the rings came in.The rings definitely helped with some minor vibrations I had.

Thanks for the feedback. I read that its bad to have only the lug nuts distribute the weight of the wheels because it puts a lot of street on the axle stud. I am definitely getting some for my new wheels.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You will want hubcentric rings. And Gorilla makes a very wide variety of hubcentric rings for all kinds of hub diameters and wheel diameters. Have you had look through their stuff? (I'm using Gorillas on both my Mustang wheels and STI wheels - I'm using the 72-7030 on my Mustang, I run Enkei RPF1 wheels)

Gorilla page here. Peep out page two.

Edit: SN95 center bore (hub size) is 70.3

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I'm so pumped to see some hot ass wheels on it. Did you register yet?

Yep, registered in May.

You will want hubcentric rings. And Gorilla makes a very wide variety of hubcentric rings for all kinds of hub diameters and wheel diameters. Have you had look through their stuff? (I'm using Gorillas on both my Mustang wheels and STI wheels - I'm using the 72-7030 on my Mustang, I run Enkei RPF1 wheels)

Gorilla page here. Peep out page two.

Edit: SN95 center bore (hub size) is 70.3

Awesome! I thought sn95 hub size was 70.5 but I guess it doesn't matter. Did you order straight from their catalog?

What about us that aren't going to make it to the show?

:( I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! I thought sn95 hub size was 70.5 but I guess it doesn't matter. Did you order straight from their catalog?

I don't think I did (this was quite a while ago) I probably ordered from Amazon or someplace equivalent. I would throw that part number into Google and buy it from the place that gives you the cheapest price with the best shipping ;)

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I don't think I did (this was quite a while ago) I probably ordered from Amazon or someplace equivalent. I would throw that part number into Google and buy it from the place that gives you the cheapest price with the best shipping ;)

I have measuring caliper so I that will take the guess work out of it haha. Thanks for the advice. :)

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have measuring caliper so I that will take the guess work out of it haha. Thanks for the advice. :)

Oh I'm almost 100% sure our hub is 70.3 - and I am using the 70.3 adapters. You might measure 70.5 - that's a difference of .2mm so I really wouldn't sweat it. That could be rust, slight deformation, whatever. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it ;)

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Oh I'm almost 100% sure our hub is 70.3 - and I am using the 70.3 adapters. You might measure 70.5 - that's a difference of .2mm so I really wouldn't sweat it. That could be rust, slight deformation, whatever. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it ;)

Haha. I was thinking about that as well! My new wheels are 73.1 so most likely I will need 73-7030 part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online