Agent 47 Double A Arm Suspension

Justin_Bradley

Reaction score
I've never posted a poll, so I figured this a decent excuse to do so...

I was reading the tech articles on 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords' website and came across an article about a pretty trick roll cage that they installed. The manifacturer was Agent 47, a company I'd never heard of. So I was looking around their site, and turns out they have some pretty dope stuff, one being a cockpit controlled adjust on the fly rear wing that is controlled by a compressor and air tank, similar to an air suspension. However, I was most interested in this:

http://www.agentfortyseven.com/suspension/suspension.html

It converts the standard modifed-McPherson strut type front suspension on 1994-2004 Mustangs to a double A-Arm setup similar to what is found on competition vehicles at the highest levels of competition (FORMULA 1, CART, FIA, GT1, NASCAR, etc.). Now I don't see this doing anything for a drag car, but it seems that an AutoCross or Open Track machine would benefit greatly from this amazing engineering feat. I want it simply for the "COOL" and "WOW" factor it would get at car shows and the midnight spot. It comes with a-arms, coilovers, heim joints (???Double A-Arm version of ball joints???), k-member, tie rod ends, sway bar ends, ball joints, and all hardware. I think that you can use the stock spindles and sway bar. Best of all, it can be adjusted for ride height, castor, camber, shock bound and rebound.

I have sent them an email to get a price quote, as they don't have it posted on the site, and will relay that information to this thread as soon as I get it back.

So, answer the poll based on what your intial reaction to it is. You may vote more than once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online