Ahh clunk rattle bang

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Trying to sort my suspension and brake noise woes well first my brakes clunk when i press the pedal ever so much I was coasting down my road heading home and decided what the hell why not lightly stabbed it and you can clearly hear it thunking away but daily driving and pressing the brake coming to a stop the brakes almost have a metal on metal sound after a rotation or two i inspected the rotors and pads and only found a miniscule crack on the passenger side from the drill hole pads seem to have life left I pull the front apart to figure out whats going on hopefully didnt know if you guys had any ideas

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Punctuation in your post would be nice.
Ck for loose mounting brackets. Put the car on jack stands, and spin the tire by hand and had a friend push on the brakes. Watch the caliper for any movement.
Explain this crack on the passenger side. Do you have cross drilled rotors?

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Punctuation in your post would be nice.
Ck for loose mounting brackets. Put the car on jack stands, and spin the tire by hand and had a friend push on the brakes. Watch the caliper for any movement.
Explain this crack on the passenger side. Do you have cross drilled rotors?
It's midnight I could care less lol. Brackets are tight. As well as the passenger side I have drilled and slotted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online