Al Papito is at it again aka Boss 330 Racing

blackfang

Reaction score
Not only is his 97 Cobra that runs a 10.2@133 on motor with his 5.4V and known to build some of the fastest NA mod motors he is now doing a built turboed 3v
new_motor_pics_004.jpg

new_motor_pics_008.jpg

I'd say that will put down more than 700 at the tires.

sn98gt

Reaction score
I'd bet 800 rwhp easily depending on what size turbos used.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Why didnt he go 4V?

Im wondering that also, I know the 4valve motors have a hard time makeing tq down low, but other than that I have no idea.

Adam

Reaction score
That is a friend of mines motor that Al is building for him. He destroyed his 3V in his 05, so he went with a better set-up for his turbo combo. It will be very nice when completed.

Adam

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Adam said:
That is a friend of mines motor that Al is building for him. He destroyed his 3V in his 05, so he went with a better set-up for his turbo combo. It will be very nice when completed.

Adam

Sweet you seem to have a good knowlage hope you stick around and become a regular.

Adam

Reaction score
Who is your web hosting company? Also who did your site? Looks really good. Only downside to that I can see is a person who is not very puter literate may have problems navigating. other than that very nice site! I am sure i will be around. ;) Oh and for the record Al ran a 10.00 in Bradenton and is also a friend of mine. All I can tell you guys is the only reason I can proudly say I know these people is from racing. So get out there and do it! Its a blast :)

Adam

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I did the site well its pretty simple to make a forum. I dont know much about html or any coding. I have dreamhost hosting it because I got a really good deal! :) If you have suggestions please feel free to post them in the Suggestions forum at the bottom of the main page. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
Adam said:
Who is your web hosting company? Also who did your site? Looks really good. Only downside to that I can see is a person who is not very puter literate may have problems navigating. other than that very nice site! I am sure i will be around. ;) Oh and for the record Al ran a 10.00 in Bradenton and is also a friend of mine. All I can tell you guys is the only reason I can proudly say I know these people is from racing. So get out there and do it! Its a blast :)

Adam
He also ran a few 9's as well.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's a nice looking engine.

keep us updated with pics!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members