all this talk about projectors

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
95KBGT said:
do a search on google for depo mustang projectors

they come in chrome or black.
i bought some of the depo clear chrome ones but it was for only the headlights, no corners.

ultra clear! I just brought the same pair as you and didn't know it. Wow, i posted the headlights here than i made another thread 5 minutes later asking about the lights. They look different in blue oval picture for some reason. Anyway, order the ultra clear corners :D :behind:
fd7106rlp4pc.jpg

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
are those clear corners made by depo? i looked and looked and couldnt find any by them. i went with theres because of the qualitiy every damn corner lense i have ever got was shit.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Did you get your new lights yet? Hopefully you dont have to hack away at your car like the APC's to install them. Damn, i forgot to ask 95kbgt if they were directly plug in play. Anyways, get some pictures when they come. :dancing6:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
they come in tomm.

Guess what???
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/16/2007. :hammer:

Mine comes tommorrow also. Guess we both get to post pictures of the same lights rofl. :rollinglaugh:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
i cant wait to get them on the car

Do you have a cutting tool ready just incase you need to trim the bucket inside the mouting case away?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I need to see pics of this. It is tomm. GET TO WORK FELLAS. O0

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
I need to see pics of this. It is tomm. GET TO WORK FELLAS. O0
yeah, i have to work all day today, so i hope they are waiting on me when i get there.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
just got home from work and looked out the front door for the "miss you delivery notice" and just as i opened the door... there comes the same UPS man from yesterday who deliver my other lights. He said, "thanks for the V.I.P service.. since i answered before he got close the house." ROFL.

They give you a shit load of wires so you can hook it up the 9007 harness.. god it seems like a bitch lol.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:mad: This harness shit is over my head.

Wtf is a Relay??

Wtf is a earthing??/

Wtf is a batter onode :dunno:

Also, says hook something up to the fusebox. ???

jkust scanned this boo boo
cafrrwy3.jpg

picture2pe1.jpg

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
just got done hooking mine up. earthing, just ground them to the fram. the two red ones, hook to battery. it comes with the relays in a plastic baggie. just hook them on. the hb8 just hook into your driver side stock headlight plug.

on a side note, i just dont know if i like the corners i bought. if someone wants to buy them off me shoot me a pm

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Ya im done also ;] Figured out the damn relays are laying inside my house by the zip ties. Which corners did you buy? Did you get the same kit as i got? Was it just me or was they already adjusted for you?

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i bought the depot clear amber corners. but they are just not the look i am looking for. gonna try and sell them. i also ran into a prob with one of the headlights. one of the adjusters, the post snapped on me, so right now i got the gorrila glue on her ass and will hope and try again tommorow and hope it holds. kinda pissed but it was my fault, was trying to push the clip back into place and was pushing in on the headlight tooooo much. so far, that is the weakest link of these headlights.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hey, which corners did you go with. i just ordered the clears from blue oval. didnt you buy these? if so, how are the quality

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
hey, which corners did you go with. i just ordered the clears from blue oval. didnt you buy these? if so, how are the quality

Tell me abotu it man. (The broking adjusters. 99-04 owners have it easy with adjusting/installing headlights.]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-9...QQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ260096358482QQtcZphoto
Heres the kit right here.
fd7106rlp4pc.jpg
Actually, im done with the headlights, but i just forgot to install the black clips on the headlights so im going back out there now to finish that up. The corners are off currently, so im not sure how it looks 1000% down. I didn't buy the DEPO corner kit b/c the yellow marker made the whole corner look like :puke:

Just use a adjuster off your old clears till you can get a new one. If your going to sell them soon.. just oder a new one and ship it out with your old headlights

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i knew i should have went aheand and got some all clears but oh well. hopefully someone will buy them from me. they are a nice product but just not my likes. i just ordered the same ones you have, how does the quality of them look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online