all this talk about projectors

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
they look great in my book. Have you taken a drive with them yet? Holy shit, high beams light the street up like bright ass hids. Low beam sucks. Did you notice that? Im going to get someone to drive by me wiht my high beams on. If it doesn't blind them than im goign to drive with my high beams on till i get my hids lol.

These ar ethe corners you got right?
fd94mt-14237pcx.jpg

Shitty. Its ok b/c the other projector lights i have are shitty also.. we both lost with something lol. Im going to sell the glass projectors i just got yesterday some how.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
no, hopeing tomm. will be able to finish it all up. gotta let the glue set over night. but i did hook them up and see if i had all the wiring hooked up right. they are damn bright. did you have any real probs with aiming your lights.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah those are the corners. great quality but i should have known better to get them. damn amber lense, dont know what i was thinking

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
no, hopeing tomm. will be able to finish it all up. gotta let the glue set over night. but i did hook them up and see if i had all the wiring hooked up right. they are damn bright. did you have any real probs with aiming your lights.

I didn't aim them rofl. I just snapped them with the preset adjust and they are both even for some reason. Low beam is just dim, but high beam omg its bright. Was your low beam dim also? And when you said, " they are damn bright." Are you talking about the lows or highs?

I think its hard to get corners b/c they all are pretty cheap looking lol. Arts smoke lights was the best set of matched lights i ever seen. The ones on my projector kit look ok, not fantastic, but pretty good.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i havnt got the chance to take them on the street yet but compared to my other bulbs these are a lot brighter. low beams are bright to me, but like you said the high beams are killer. wish you could change them around..........

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
i havnt got the chance to take them on the street yet but compared to my other bulbs these are a lot brighter. low beams are bright to me, but like you said the high beams are killer. wish you could change them around..........

you can ;] ( i think) High beams are like non expensive hids. Im thinking its b/c of the new harness its so bright. It running directly from the battery+ new fuses. Eh, thats my thought ^-^

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
over all i am very happy with the depo projectors. now i just have to wait till my new corners get here sometime later in the week

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
damn, i now know what you mean about the high beam. bitches are so bright!!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
damn, i now know what you mean about the high beam. bitches are so bright!!

ROFL, exactly! Bright motherfuckers lol! I need to find out if they blind other people if i keep them running. Ya, overall i miss my smokies lights in the daytime, but night time driving i dont even think about it. I guess the day time look will have to grow on me b/c currently i dont like them 100% like art's smokes, but they are here to stay. You can turn on your high beams and they lighten up the whole street for some reason. I was reading online awhole new harness is known to brighten up headlights, but damn not like this. 8) I'll go get a picture to post for the other people.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
all lights off in garage btw

low- ( the cut off line ins't great as the retrofit ones.)
pic0317075jpg7tt7.jpg

low and below.. HIGH BEAMS (bright white)
highdv3.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i still dont like projectors. The lighting is nice but they look crappy to me. Id just get the smoked and get a spotlight for when you REALLY want to see lol ;D

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i still dont like projectors. The lighting is nice but they look crappy to me. Id just get the smoked and get a spotlight for when you REALLY want to see lol ;D

I agree about the crapiness, but light output beats looks for me right now. After hitting Chicago pot holes with my smoke lights i had to do something about it :dunno: Like 20 minutes ago i was driving on the expressway and there was something in the road i wouldve never seen with my smokes, but i saw it nice and clear when i flashed on my brights. :behind:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
lol, ya my projectors were damn bright with stock low beams. it was like i had 2 150watt spots on the front of my car lol

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
took me some time to get use to the way they looked on my car too, but now i love them

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
here are some pics with the new projectors. of course the corners are being changed out very soon to all clear.

100_1438.jpg

100_1436.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1434.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1433.jpg

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Gto damn thats a sweet looking car. The side profile looks surreal from all stand points.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser