All those coming to the AM show!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
That's badass. I fell in love with the RTR's at mustang week this year. I'd love to come out but duty calls in Detroit this weekend. Hope somebody posts up some pics!!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Also for those of you wanting to. When the show is over and cleared out.. The track is open to anyone from the show for Test and tune runs for $20

Please don't tempt me. The wife just got a gopro camera. On a side note, I would be lucky to hit the 13's.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was there. My car was parked next to the lone portashitter under the light pole. I did not run the car though, I was talked out of the cliff by my wife.
We did stay for the hilarity of the racing. None of the rookies knew how to stage a car.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I was there. My car was parked next to the lone portashitter under the light pole. I did not run the car though, I was talked out of the cliff by my wife.
We did stay for the hilarity of the racing. None of the rookies knew how to stage a car.

I know the shitter you are talking about as i was there at 7 and contemplated using that one.

Oh i watched some too! It was friggin terrible man!!

One of my coworkers nephew was running a green notch. Ran 10.2 then 10.1. That was with 10 degrees timing pulled and launching off the brake not the converter.

They kicked him out earlier in the year because he is not licenced and ran an 8.8. Tuned it back to a 9.4 and they were still *****ing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online