Allow myself to introduce.....my..self...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
so a grown man that like skittles? And admits it publically :eek: ? I always looked at them like scooter and fit chics.

now before anyone seems to ignore my sarcasm and get all but hurt about me making skittle jokes - they are jokes. I can recognize that with some work they can be fast cars but I have always hated the style, or lack there of.

OP
OP
P

Prophet636

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I was actually referring to the candy when I said skittles.....but he did seem to get a lil defensive about it! Lol.

ZakMay09

Reaction score
You sir, are my new best friend. Welcome to the site and thank you for the wonderful references. Also, theres nothing better than a little sibling trash talking, makes the world go 'round. I, on the other hand, am not a professional trash talker. I am more apt to making fun of myself because it's hilarious but it seems as though you will fit in perfectly with the other guys on the site. I look forward to keeping an eye out for that purchase and best of luck to you with that. You may want to sneak your man card out of the black box when you grab the checkbook at the same time....she'll never know.

OP
OP
P

Prophet636

Reaction score
LOL! Thanks Zakmay09! I've never had a bff from CA! As far as the trash talking with my bro, we both have pretty thick skin so you'll probably see more of it. Just don't tickle him too much, he'll pee his pants. Oh and let me address the "black box" issue. It's more like a giant trunk or foot locker type storage unit and therefore is impossible for her to carry it around. But....unfortunately she does have the key in her purse. It's ok though, 'cause she's hot...so there's that. :)
I'm pretty excited about getting the mustang. I've got it narrowed down to the colors I prefer. White, Grey, Silver, then black. In that order. I don't want any of the reds or orange and only a blue if everything else looks good to me and it's a good deal. Nothing wrong with those colors, but I've had red cars before and growing up, all we my parents ever seemed to buy were blue cars and my first car (1965 Falcon) was blue. My biggest decision is going to be how I want to go about achieving my hp goals. Not sure if I want to go all motor or boosted. Leaning toward all motor then maybe boosting later if my goals change. Anyways, thanks again for the welcome guys.

ZakMay09

Reaction score
A foot locker/trunk huh? You must be one...gifted man. And I don't mean the size. I'm more referring to the hot wife. Well played. All I'm saying is maybe don't skimp on the initial purpose because you may be paying for it later (figuratively and literally). In all honesty though, I feel as though you don't need some young buck to tell you that if your first car was a '65 Falcon haha.

ZakMay09

Reaction score
All personally, I would go all motor and then boost later if you still want that. Mine is all motor at the moment and I'm sitting at 304 to the wheels. Response is immediate as well as the shit-eatin' grin that hit my face once my foot is in the tank.

Gtvert

Reaction score
Well he did it! He stole the key to his hobbit size trunk and bought his mustang! I'll let him give the details... Happy for you bro!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online