Almost felt sorry for this dude . . .

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
it almost looks like you crossed the finish line before he even punched it, i wonder what he was thinking when he saw you pull up with that massive scoop, and the wheelie bar

97blackgt

Reaction score
damn that thing launches hard out of the hole......i think he was running you down by the end though...haha

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
You need to stop picking on the little guys.

What do you mean?? My car is a vert! Everyone knows verts are slow!! 8)

bigjohnson4.6gt said:
it almost looks like you crossed the finish line before he even punched it, i wonder what he was thinking when he saw you pull up with that massive scoop, and the wheelie bar

He prolly thought . . . "Uh Oh" . . . lol But, I do have those Briggs and Stratton stickers on my scoop. :bunny3:

97blackgt said:
damn that thing launches hard out of the hole......i think he was running you down by the end though...haha

Yeah . . . he was cathing me. I was worried. The car should launch better now that I have the springs on the right sides (don't ask . . lol). But, that was a 1.47 60 foot and a 10.26 run.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
DAMN.....no love hahaha........ he probley had no clue what the hell just happened lol nice pass :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
OK OK OK!!! I DEMAND 17 car lengths and you run without your motor! i mean come on, i brought a street car, you brought a drag car.. come on man..

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Ok . . . would you agree that Tad out-performed you on that run? :bunny3:

ripper

Reaction score
Geesh Tad i wanna take that thing down the strip just one time. (ill bring extra boxers) :noes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online