almost got a ride in a ferrari 599

drg0227

Reaction score
so i was walking back to my college in boston, the only ferrari 599 in new england (so he says) pulls up to the light and i run up next to it and he rolls the window down.. so i start talking to him and shake his hand ... so i ask him for a ride and he starts to pull away and rips on it... sounds like pure sex... an exciting night for me

The Green GT

Reaction score
lol you asked some random guy for a ride?

That would have been cool if he would have let you ride.

OP
OP
D

drg0227

Reaction score
yea i was walking down on huntington ave with a couple friends and a ferrari pulls up at the lights so i go over to it and the driver rolls down the window so i start talking to him and hes telling me how he just got it last week and its the first one in new england... soo i was like yea pretty sweet car and asked him if u could get a ride just down the street.. then the light turns green and hes sitting there thinkin about it but then the guy behind him starts beeping at him to go soo he was just like ahh guess not and rips down the street... the thing that surprises me is that there is a 2 yr waiting list for the ferrari 599 so im assuming he was invited by ferrari to purchase this car. it has the same engine as the enzo... it was pretty cool just seeing it driving around

S

scarface

well no offence but if I was him I wouldnt let a stranger in my car....Thats got car jacking written all over it..lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
well no offence but if I was him I wouldnt let a stranger in my car....Thats got car jacking written all over it..lol

yea I could see that :(

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
:santa_afro:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online