Alright all you detail savy guys (Alittle8)

ALITL8

Reaction score
im using the spray bottle and love it but thats how i like mine. i apply it with an applicator and just spray across the bottom edge tire a couple of times (no dry spot or rolling the car).

here's the pic of the 2000 vert. sorry for the image quality, i didnt take the pic

mm2000conv.jpg

wytstang

Reaction score
Yes they sell in gallons, ALITL8 if you buy in bulk on place I know that some detailers go for great products AND great results is www.chemicalguys.com. They private label for others and wouldn't be too surprised if they made most of the boutique and others brands out there.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
Matt94GT said:
ALITL8, what products did you use on the laser red there? Might have to try em out.

same stuff i use on my car and my customers cars... 3M Perfect It II, Rightlook.com's Premium Polish and Premuim Wax. my next order will be for the Clearcoat Compound (great stuff), Premium Polish, Very Cherry Premium Wax and the Premium Glaze (reformulated... formerly Premium Wax). i havent tried the Very Cherry yet but im sure its as awesome as any of their products.

you guys should know this is the first time on any board or in person ive ever shared this info. i personally think Rightlook's stuff is top shelf and its what helps make my details better than my competitors :thumb:

I'm gonna have to try that stuff Robert.
Thanks for sharing your experience, I like before and after pics.
Let us know how you like the new cherry and other stuff.

Hey - it's not bragin if it's true...

ALITL8

Reaction score
wytstang said:
Yes they sell in gallons, ALITL8 if you buy in bulk on place I know that some detailers go for great products AND great results is www.chemicalguys.com. They private label for others and wouldn't be too surprised if they made most of the boutique and others brands out there.

ive visited their site and thought about trying their stuff. i buy my waxes at Rightlook, my 3M compound from NAPA (or other parts store), my simple green, sponges, etc. at Walmart and my soap concentrate and dressings from a local detail supply. the local detail supply has wax and other chemicals but i dont think they are as well as what i use. Rightlook formulates their chemicals with the "mobile" detailer in mind so they work great in most weather conditions.

Dalamar, i think you'll be as happy as i am with the products. let me know what you think after youve tried them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online