Aluminum drag spoiler or S281?

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the group but I was wondering if anybody had pics of their cars or just cars in general of an sn95 with the aluminum race wing? I've been tossing up the idea of that and the S281 but can't find any good pics! Any and all help is much appreciated!!!

I have one, made and shipped by RCS Custom Metal work. They are on facebook, also on YB and TB. Let me know if you need his info.

Good question! Most all drag winged cars ive seen are fox bodies. Im interested to see what an sn95 would look like with one now. Post a pic if you can

Look around TONS of sn95 cars now in the game. Mostly turbo, and no2 cars running small tire races. RC's Custom Metalwork, Racecraft, Skinny Kid Racing, I believe Team Z and MIA/Southern Outlaw also did a good amount also.

Drag wing vs. s281 are completely different styles.

Are you going for a look or purpose?

duff daddy has an aluminium drag wing.

Ahhhhhh yea, Thank you for pointing that out for him

Thanks for the pic! And right now it would be more for looks till I can afford to make this 2v stand it's own lol. Most drag wings I see stick way past the trunk lid but I like the looks of that one!

RCS Custom Metalwork on Facebook Robert that Duffy sent you !!!!

I have always been of the mindset that wings are for planes. I hate trunk spoilers and think that the first mod anyone should do is removing the factory spoiler.

That being said, if you want a wing, then the race wing is definitely the way to go. Simple brushed aluminum, have it go back just as far as the rear bumper.

This is true, but the benifit of a drag wing is stability, You wouldnt gain much if you only had it to the bumper.

Drag wings shouldn't be on cars that can't run faster than 10's... Not a big fan of a drag wing is it isn't functional.

S281>drag wing

Unless you are doing a full out drag car. Its like going to the local track and having these loud old muscle cars with shift lights and roll cage but it runs 15's and they are in the time only's........:icon_salut:

My Full out Drag Car may only run mid 11's .... should I take mine off????

xgxZSd.jpg

Bolt On Mod Motor: <a href="http://youtu.be/jbnrTQU8lKs" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204); font-family: arial, sans-serif;">[video=youtube_share;jbnrTQU8lKs]http://youtu.be/jbnrTQU8lKs[/video]

punched281

Reaction score
11 is quick, not really the same as 15... And you said your full out drag car... You missed my point.

All I'm saying is why have it for a primarily street driven car . But whatever floats your boat!

Not here to argue

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
11 is quick, not really the same as 15... And you said your full out drag car... You missed my point.

All I'm saying is why have it for a primarily street driven car . But whatever floats your boat!

Not here to argue
10 4 .... I got ya

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online