AM SHOW 2016

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Alrights guys im gonna post up some pictures from today. Didnt walk around as much as i wanted (kids were losing it in the heat). But still got some nice ones. The Make a wish car was awesome, and what AM does for these kids is.......well top notch. Anyway here goes.

Hard to get a pic with everyone stepping in front of you, these are of the make a wish car.

Koni car

This one was the owners sons car I believe, he gave it all for our freedoms...

Thought you bab guys might like this, [MENTION=11461]1bad95[/MENTION], [MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION], all you others lol...

This is a 94 cobra really clean...

There were so many stangs it wasnt even funny. I was only there for about an hour and a half but im gonna say at least 2000. And they were still pulling in. Dont mind the pics i was using my phone. I have more ill post up later but this is a little taste.
:headbang:

1bad95

Reaction score
Great pics! I actually tried to buy that BAB Saleen before I got mine. The guy who was selling it ended up selling it back to the current guy who was also the original owner. Have talked to him quite a bit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Was super clean, hell lol i dont think i saw a car there that wasnt. Some could use a little loving but all were really clean.

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Great pics! I actually tried to buy that BAB Saleen before I got mine. The guy who was selling it ended up selling it back to the current guy who was also the original owner. Have talked to him quite a bit.

How was CJ's show

1bad95

Reaction score
I end up not going. Me and the Mrs decided it wasn't worth a 2 hr drive each way to stand in 116* temps all day lol. Glad I didn't bc they had storms roll thru there during the times I would have been been there and on the road

1bad95

Reaction score
Haha it's def been nasty! Went to a different local event last night that usually draws tons of people, but turned out to be a bust bc of the heat.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I guess we should cancel all activities in august? Funny in phoenix they have a regular car show at the same place every weekend no matter if its beautiful or broil outside.

I too have always wanted to see scotland and ireland. I got to europe and as close as london but if your are that close I highly recomend amsterdamn as well.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
The one car with all the America stuff on it. Said was the owners sons car..

You are saying that the guy who owned it died and his son has turned it into a memorial?

Because the owners of AM do not have kids lol. Yet alone ones that could drive

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
The 2-toned blue/white cobra with air brushings is [MENTION=16849]KidK9[/MENTION] car right? He's gotta build thread on here

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
The one car with all the America stuff on it. Said was the owners sons car..

You are saying that the guy who owned it died and his son has turned it into a memorial?

Because the owners of AM do not have kids lol. Yet alone ones that could drive

No not the owners of AM. The owner of the car.....

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
I saw the give away on American Muscle. Com. Full subscriber lol. Lil dude was so stoked .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online