amazing what 1 inch spacers can do....

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
looks a lot better and the ehxaust does look badass bent the way it is haha...and its a black cobra so thats awesome...the only problem i have are 99-04 in general the rears look soo ....round it looks kinda funny to me :dunno:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
new edge rears makes my weewee get bigger.....

NE rears look aweful!!! Super cheesy/cheap with the lower valance crease/indents...Thats why everyone with a NE wants a 03 Cobra rear bumper. I think the rear is what makes me not like the 99/00 and the reason i kept my 96 instead of getting a new one that was faster. The spoilers aren't so hot either.

If i ever buy a NE it would be a 03/04 Cobra and not just because the shortblock is forged and the 6 speed but they did a great job on the styling.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yep i hate the bubbly rear it looks like ( ) like a fat girls ass and the rear bumpers are horrid...i wish you could get the 03 cobra rear bumper with out it saying cobra it would be my absolute first mod

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
03/04's are the hottest of them all.. espeially with a little duck-tail spoiler on top... i love em.

and i love how the exhaust goes under the axles.. looks so freaking sweet.

9psi 98

Reaction score
scarface said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
you tailpipes are dirty...

and i wish i had IRS just so i sould have my exhaust like that.(i sound like a ricer) :rollinglaugh:
there isnt a spec of dirt on those tail pipes buddy! they are gloss black.

You gotta expect a little bit of dirt. If I saw someone crawling under the rear of my car to tell me that I had dirt on my diff cover, I'd slap the hell out of them :slap:

I saw a good decal on the windshield of an old ford T-bucket at a car show in Maryland last week that said:

THERE MAY BE BUGS
THERE MAY BE CHIPS
BUT, ONE THING FOR SURE
I DRIVE THIS BITCH!!

....Nicely put and it had a nice ring to it!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
much better... i think i need to get some spacers for now until i get new rims and some wide meats.

OP
OP
S

scarface

9psi 98 said:
scarface said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
you tailpipes are dirty...

and i wish i had IRS just so i sould have my exhaust like that.(i sound like a ricer) :rollinglaugh:
there isnt a spec of dirt on those tail pipes buddy! they are gloss black.

You gotta expect a little bit of dirt. If I saw someone crawling under the rear of my car to tell me that I had dirt on my diff cover, I'd slap the hell out of them :slap:

I saw a good decal on the windshield of an old ford T-bucket at a car show in Maryland last week that said:

THERE MAY BE BUGS
THERE MAY BE CHIPS
BUT, ONE THING FOR SURE
I DRIVE THIS BITCH!!

....Nicely put and it had a nice ring to it!
but what Im saying is in that last pic, there isnt a spec of dirt on the pipes....

ripper

Reaction score
Real nice Dave. Were did you get em? Actually looks like more than an inch to me.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont understand why after putting cobra on the rear of the 96-98 cobras would go back to the plain mustang rear bumper like the 94-95's

OP
OP
S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
i dont understand why after putting cobra on the rear of the 96-98 cobras would go back to the plain mustang rear bumper like the 94-95's
because they were retarded that year.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think we can say they have been retarded more then one year O0

You are getting the 03 rear aren't you? What are you doing for the rear spoiler? not leaving that one on are you?

OP
OP
S

scarface

DropTopPony said:
I think we can say they have been retarded more then one year O0

You are getting the 03 rear aren't you? What are you doing for the rear spoiler? not leaving that one on are you?
I will eventually get the 03 rear bumper and spoiler. For now Im leaving it alone...remember how bad my 97 looked after I changed all those panels? I want to keep from painting the car till next year.

ripper

Reaction score
That really looks good. I kinda remember reading a post someplace were there were downfalls to spacers. Cant think what it was though. Definetly gonna be my next mod though i always thought my ass was too narrow. Im gonna go look for them right now.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
the problem i have heard with spacers is that the spacer has its own studs and your studs secure the spacer to your car ...it becomes a weak link...with the added stress on all the extra steps....i wouldn't really worry about it unless it was bolted on the back of tads car though haha

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
just dont get the cheap ass made in taiwan spacers. get the good hubcentric spacers. they have now been added to my list... damn its getting long, where in the hell am i gonna start :eek:

OP
OP
S

scarface

your right...get quality spacers and you will be fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online