American/Japanese pony-drift car love child...Rotary powered SN95 Mustang

R.E.Stang

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!!! I'm Corey. New to SN95 Forums, not so new to Mustangs. I am currently on my 3rd mustang, 2nd SN95. I have been a huge car nut all my life. I have loved Mustang since I was a kid watching 2-tone Fox GTs rome the streets with their ugly but recognizable taillights. My automotive background greatly centers around drifting and 240SXs and RX7s, but Ive always always loved mustangs. I have had a 2012 V6 and a 96 Mystic Cobra with a Saleen body kit. I currently have a 98 V6 Mustang (roller chassis) that i am in the works to swapping in a Bridge-ported 13B Turbo Rotary from a 86-92 RX7. Ive owned 4 FC3S RX7s and since have always dreamed a building a rotary powered SN95. I picked up my current chassis for $500. My vision is to take everything I love about Drifting, 240SXs, RX7s, and 90s Japanese car tuning style and incorporate it all into everything I love about Mustangs with this build. Its going to have a touch of everything. Im talking low aggressive stance, fender flares, JDM offset wheels, export mustang taillights, mach1 chin spoiler, single racing seat with Takata Harnesses, hydro hand brake, Nardi steering wheel with quick release...I can go on and on. I'm a firm believer in "to each their own" so this build isnt to appease the typical mustang enthusiast. More of a combination of everything I love about cars wrapped into one Vehicle

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had an 87 t2 and a 91 turbo. Loved the endless rpm's and the sound. It will be interesting to see it done.

So right now we already have a 2jz sn being built in this site and here in Louisville there is a dsm powered fox that is one of the fastest cars you'll see on the street and strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online