American Mucle Show '15

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be there w/a booth and car or two. That show just keeps getting better and better.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
It really is amazing how much it has grown in such a short period of time. I can remember going to one of their first shows at their headquarters in Malvern, PA and even that was a "big" show with a 100-150 mustang turnout lol

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
My plan is to be there, and I am looking forward to making a few passes at the end of the day.

Royal96

Reaction score
This was always a much bigger event when it and the CJ show were on the same weekend in the same area. This is actually the first I've heard of it this year.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
This was always a much bigger event when it and the CJ show were on the same weekend in the same area. This is actually the first I've heard of it this year.

Really? As far as I'm aware they are expecting over 2,000 on the show field lol. Every time I've been to the CJ Show that was a fraction of the AM show

Royal96

Reaction score
Really? As far as I'm aware they are expecting over 2,000 on the show field lol. Every time I've been to the CJ Show that was a fraction of the AM show

Guess I shouldn't say the show was bigger (because I don't know, I've never been), but people seemed to make a bigger deal of it when it was on the same weekend. At least on another forum I'm on, the past couple years theyve planned big cruises to go down to the AM/CJ show, and last year it got all f'ed up when they threw everyone a curveball by scheduling at a difference place, a different weekend. It screwed a lot of people's plans.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Guess I shouldn't say the show was bigger (because I don't know, I've never been), but people seemed to make a bigger deal of it when it was on the same weekend. At least on another forum I'm on, the past couple years theyve planned big cruises to go down to the AM/CJ show, and last year it got all f'ed up when they threw everyone a curveball by scheduling at a difference place, a different weekend. It screwed a lot of people's plans.

Ahh got ya. Yeah man, if you are planning to go to either CJ or the AM show, I've been to both quite a few times and I would definitely recommend you should check out the AM show...but you have to register asap. It's an awesome show.

Royal96

Reaction score
Ahh got ya. Yeah man, if you are planning to go to either CJ or the AM show, I've been to both quite a few times and I would definitely recommend you should check out the AM show...but you have to register asap. It's an awesome show.

Yeah, unfortunately there's no way I'll be making it this year with funds as tight as they are. My hours have been cut at work and I've had to even cancel plans to visit family. But I'm hoping for next year once I get everything straightened out.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately there's no way I'll be making it this year with funds as tight as they are. My hours have been cut at work and I've had to even cancel plans to visit family. But I'm hoping for next year once I get everything straightened out.

Sorry to hear about your situation and the best of luck with everything

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Mike is the meet still at King of Prussia before the gates open?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'd be down for meeting up there. Who all would be interested?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
What is the rout in from King Of Prussia? From where I live it makes no sense to meet there.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I forgot that the new spot could be farther from K.O.P so its up to everyone else

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online