American Muscle Car show *NEW ROUTE UPDATE IN OP*

Jgehret

Reaction score
If anybody is coming from the north not cruising in with the rest. I will be leaving from the Hamburg Dunkin Donuts at I-78 and Rt.61 interchange at about 7:30 with 1 other car.

. Just an FYI to anyone who plans to come down 422 to 176. The latest penndot update is saying that the 176 exit will be closed thru Monday. Detours will be posted

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
. Just an FYI to anyone who plans to come down 422 to 176. The latest penndot update is saying that the 176 exit will be closed thru Monday. Detours will be posted

If that is the case, I will probably take the Rt.222, the "*****" says that is the best way for me anyhow. If you are coming out of Fleetwood, you could cut across 662 to 61 and meet up at the Sheetz.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Damn man that sucks. I'm sure we will all have lots of pictures to share for ya. Maybe next year

yes I need pics! lol .. im so bummed.. ****ing car pooped on me today and I need a 70mm TB thatll fit the explorer intake without an elbow, a new tps and then shell be good, just not in the next 12 hours

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yes I need pics! lol .. im so bummed.. ****ing car pooped on me today and I need a 70mm TB thatll fit the explorer intake without an elbow, a new tps and then shell be good, just not in the next 12 hours

Thats just horrible timing. I have really bad luck as well, which is why literally a week before a big show or meet or whatever I won't even drive the car because stuff like that always happens lol

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Thats just horrible timing. I have really bad luck as well, which is why literally a week before a big show or meet or whatever I won't even drive the car because stuff like that always happens lol

yea I hear ya man, but after blowing my head gasket 2 weeks ago I was thrilled to have gotten it back running normally again and then the tps went, fml but not the end of the world either

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I spotted [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8229]97stanger[/MENTION] cars there.. Joe was being dumb and I couldn't track him down and I didn't see Stanger but I have lots of pictures for you 2... there's a few other cars I recognized buy couldn't put a name to them to we'll see

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
For now tho you gentlemen can have these phone pics of your cars and a panorama from the top of the stands next the drag strip
SaBYftn.jpg

e3QTo6q.jpg

U6DE28O.jpg

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Oh and incase anyone cares it's estimated that they had 2500 registered mustangs show up, plus a good couple hundred that where in spectator parking

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
It was a great show. I stayed for the drag racing afterwards, but did not partake. It was funny, 90% of the people racing had no clue as to what they were doing. Running through the staging lights, staging with the rear tires, that kind of thing. Funny as hell, the tree operator was clearly very frustrated.

My car was in the grass just behind the venders. I was parked right next to the porta potty.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. It really was a pretty amazing show, very well put together and a bit overwhelming with the amount of cars lol. Hope everyone made it home safe.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I heard it was amazing and will only be better next year. Weather was perfect today too, in my next life I want to be rich and not work.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Was a great show. So many cars though.. I spotted a few peoples cars, couldn't meet up with anyone since I had no service and couldn't tag or text anyone :( I took some pics, some videos. The show is Coyote city though, everyone has one lol. I made it back to NY in a little over 2 hrs, full tank got me to Woodbridge, than PA, than back home. $30 in gas haha

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought you guys were coming in a big group. I saw 97 stanger's car all by it's lonesome. I figured I would find 10-12 sn's all together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.