American Muscle Car show *NEW ROUTE UPDATE IN OP*

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I thought you guys were coming in a big group. I saw 97 stanger's car all by it's lonesome. I figured I would find 10-12 sn's all together.

Thats what i thought too. I cruised up with my buddys 96 GT, 97 GT, sisters bf's 06, and another 06. I parked all alone, am guy was like park here..

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I thought you guys were coming in a big group. I saw 97 stanger's car all by it's lonesome. I figured I would find 10-12 sn's all together.

It's didn't end up working out that way lol. The blue terminator next to me was my cousins

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Didn't see too many sn95s. But I didn't actually go into the rows of cars. Only 2 rows back. Stayed in the vender section. My car was over in employee parking again. Got *****ed at by some people for not putting it in.
On a side note I got ProKillers car put at the TSW and Vossen booth last second.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thats what i thought too. I cruised up with my buddys 96 GT, 97 GT, sisters bf's 06, and another 06. I parked all alone, am guy was like park here..

I saw your car. I remember it. You were about 1 row over from me on the end. Mine was the white 97 Cobra next to the potashitter. I came with the blue 03 Mach1 next to me.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Didn't see too many sn95s. But I didn't actually go into the rows of cars. Only 2 rows back. Stayed in the vender section. My car was over in employee parking again. Got *****ed at by some people for not putting it in.
On a side note I got ProKillers car put at the TSW and Vossen booth last second.

I thought that was his car. I did not know yours was in employee parking.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I saw your car. I remember it. You were about 1 row over from me on the end. Mine was the white 97 Cobra next to the potashitter. I came with the blue 03 Mach1 next to me.

Ahh. Yeah I remember seeing yours too. Yup i was right on the end

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Where was employee parking anyways?
Here's some of some cars I recognized from here..
[MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION]
x8q3CjX.jpg

Gxurmuc.jpg

So much wheel gap.. ):
xhugxY3.jpg
[MENTION=8229]97stanger[/MENTION]
sjivGP1.jpg

bowGHCx.jpg

DHEFsCz.jpg

5M52H21.jpg

Phone picture that texted to Joe saying that I found Stanger lol
SaBYftn.jpg

8qsUS0X.jpg

This one looked familiar as hell but i couldn't place a name to it..
oAuSRrc.jpg

I have a bunch of other pictures I'll post whore later with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.