American Muscle

NORTON98

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im looking to buy new Rims and Tires. I like the Chrome bullits on American Muscle but they seem a little too cheap. I would like your guys opinion. Are they good rims and are they not too heavy.

Thanks,
Mike

voidfinger

Reaction score
chrome is aluminum with extra metal on top thats why it equals heavy :)

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
chrome is aluminum with extra metal on top thats why it equals heavy :)

yeah i realize that but isnt it only a fraction of an inch thick? its obviously gonna be heavier than just aluminum but by a noticeable amount?

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i picked up my brothers aluminum cobra r's and then i picked up my chrome cobra r's and i can say there is deff. a weight increase and then X it by 4 :).

voidfinger

Reaction score
what the heck does ftw stand for??? plus i'm really likeing them rims :) wish i see them in silver instead of white .

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
well i picked up my brothers aluminum cobra r's and then i picked up my chrome cobra r's and i can say there is deff. a weight increase and then X it by 4 :).

yeah i'm just curious how much heavier a chrome plated aluminum rim is compared to just a pure aluminum rim of the same size.

FTW=For The Win

voidfinger

Reaction score
i wouldn't say its that much to keep you from buying them.

O and that company has good rateings and the only neg was the responce time of the company not any on the product and the one that did didn't install right lol.

voidfinger

Reaction score
what you mean don't put gt rims on my cobra? those are cobra rims and they are D Dish, so i like the 10.5 in the rear look. :) plus my r's have seen better days "knicks,dings,crack on one, lol"

badass98svt

Reaction score
Well, orignally in the start of this thread, you were thinking of buying DD Chrome Bullitts.

G

GREG@SN95

I am not happy with the way AM treats its customers...

In a nuttshell... they treat their customers like shit and don't give a rats ass about you...

I plan to buy wheels from them because of the price, free shipping, free tire mounting, good quality, and they are an SN95forum sponsor...

But I'm gonna watch them very closely and keep detailed records...

Cause if I have a problem... They ain't going to do jack shit about it and I will end up taking them to court...

voidfinger

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Well, orignally in the start of this thread, you were thinking of buying DD Chrome Bullitts.

naw that was norton.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
I am not happy with the way AM treats its customers...

In a nuttshell... they treat their customers like shit and don't give a rats ass about you...

I plan to buy wheels from them because of the price, free shipping, free tire mounting, good quality, and they are an SN95forum sponsor...

But I'm gonna watch them very closely and keep detailed records...

Cause if I have a problem... They ain't going to do jack shit about it and I will end up taking them to court...
im not trying to bash you or anything but ive had good service with them, they messed up an order and i sent it back with no problems (no restocking fee or shipping back fee), other orders are all good

voidfinger

Reaction score
bigjohnson, that looks like the rims that i want to get for my car exept not in black, are the back DDish?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I is here, so me says get some 03 Chrome Cobras. I Leave now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online