American Muscle

G

GREG@SN95

bigjohnson4.6gt said:
GREG@SN95 said:
I am not happy with the way AM treats its customers...

In a nuttshell... they treat their customers like shit and don't give a rats ass about you...

I plan to buy wheels from them because of the price, free shipping, free tire mounting, good quality, and they are an SN95forum sponsor...

But I'm gonna watch them very closely and keep detailed records...

Cause if I have a problem... They ain't going to do jack shit about it and I will end up taking them to court...
im not trying to bash you or anything but ive had good service with them, they messed up an order and i sent it back with no problems (no restocking fee or shipping back fee), other orders are all good

Well I'm very happy for ya...

Just about EVERY member @ motorheadlounge.com is not happy, to say the LEAST, with AM and their customer service...

I forget exactly who it was, but just yesterday they brought up how they bout bumper inserts, and a week later they peeled off and were ruined.. when contacting AM, they got no response...

So maybe you will get lucky like bigjohnson... and if you buy from AM I hope you do...

Cause it sucks when you get the shaft

voidfinger

Reaction score
that company also had some pretty nice looking chrome cobras too

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Its funny how on every forum i belong to, that i dont really see anyone have a problem with American Muscle, actually most people swear by them....but yet one entire forum is full of people that have had nothing but problems with them....hrmmm coincidence maybe?

G

GREG@SN95

DFG_Pimpin said:
Its funny how on every forum i belong to, that i dont really see anyone have a problem with American Muscle, actually most people swear by them....but yet one entire forum is full of people that have had nothing but problems with them....hrmmm coincidence maybe?

No... not a coincidence at all...

Moter head lounge was started because the members of mustangs boards got sick of the forum and American Muscle... We made MHL, we figured why not welcome everyone, we saw how Mustang Boards is run and decided to do the complete opposite...

Mustang Boards WAS Mustang Tuning Forums
American Muscle WAS Mustang Tuning

AM and MB are still directly linked and AM uses MB to advertise...

Now theres a good 50 or so people that got pissed with AM and their customer DISSERVICE as well as MustangBoards...

So its not a coincidence at all...

So if you want to buy from AM, then good for you I hope everything goes smooth for you... I too will buy from them cause I aint rich and I aint gonna pay the extra $$$$$ for the same product...

But I don't trust them...

badass98svt

Reaction score
I've had ZERO problems and I've used them at least 5 times.
They even sent me out an EXTRA socket for my bullet lug nuts.
Every time I order from them my product is at my door is less than 5 days!
I swear by American Muscle...Cheapest prices, fastest shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online