AmericanMuscle..

PinkieT

Reaction score
should be good for 6%

Amstangsfangs

Yep, makes a good price even better. Last month I installed a style bar on my ragtop and the box has SAE hex head cap screws and metric brackets for them to thread into. I let them know, told them I wasted an hour and a half running around looking for the correct hardware and paid $6.12 for it, got a $20 credit. If I order something and it is out of stock, I immediately get an e-mail asking me if I want to backorder or cancel.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear that :( I tend to shop at LMR and AM only (I've found, for the things I shop for I guess, that CJ Pony parts is too expensive, though they do have great vids). I seem to shop mostly at LMR as the majority of the things I've gotten recently are resto- related, and AM just didn't carry the part. For what I have shopped at AM, I have never had an issue. Sorry things didn't go well for you, it's tough to be excited about receiving something and then not having it show up - and then have to deal with it to get it to show up :(

lutter94

Reaction score
Just realized I dug up an old thread lol. But thanks for the code!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh, I didn't even look at the date of the first post. Dammit man! lol

Austinx56

Reaction score
why have zombie threads been coming back to life on this page lately...damn it im not helping

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I go to LMR first since their shipping is quicker since it's just one state over.. I've used AM for some stuff in the past.. I've used CJs also with good luck.. it'll come down to who has what I'm looking for and what I'll have to pay for it..if all three have what I'm looking for and the price is with in a couple of bucks, I'll go to LMR every time. they need to work on their app though. it frequently freezes.. it's the same as the mobile site anyhow. just a little easier to track orders with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online