AmericanMuscle..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
July 5th I placed an order for the 3.55 Gear Kit. This purchase includes 3.55 Gears, Bearings & Install Kit, Gear Oil and Friction Modifier. Now since this was Friday afternoon, the items weren't shipped until Monday. I received the Gear Oil, Friction Modifier and Install Kit the following day, Tuesday July 9th.. The Gears were missing so I made a phone call and spoke to a rep from AM, the gears weren't shipped and they would be shipped the following day (Wednesday) and I WOULD HAVE THEM BY FRIDAY THE LATEST. AM is one day shipping to me since they're in Pennsylvania and I'm in New York. Thursday comes, nothing. Friday comes, nothing. So I called Friday night and explained to a rep my issue, yet again, and was told nobody ever shipped it and a supervisor didn't approve the order. Now how is this made my problem? I placed an order July 5th, today is July 13th and the gears still weren't even shipped! The rep told me they would have it out A.S.A.P which means Monday they'd ship it, and MAYBE this time if they're not jerking me around I'd have it Tuesday. Now you're telling me it takes 7 business days to ship out a damn set of gears? I don't get it. I've spent thousands, so has my brother, friends, family etc.. And this is how loyal customers get treated? 3 Different occasions I was told the gears will be going out you'll have it, sorry for this, sorry for that. Sorry today sorry tomorrow, I paid for the damn gears and I still don't have them. They knew how to approve my credit card for the $244.xx charge right? But not ship out the gears? The best is when I asked about adjusting the bill the rep says the supervisor will send a credit.. They send me a $10 credit that can only be used on the phone. Seriously? I'll be doing business else where, seems like AM's service has gone down recently.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that's a bid odd, have never had any trouble with them. sorry your experience was lackluster

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
that's a bid odd, have never had any trouble with them. sorry your experience was lackluster

Yeah it is. Not the first problem I've had with them either. Sucks because they have fair pricing, fast shipping. Oh well.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
That is bullshit!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sucks because they have fair pricing, fast shipping. Oh well.

No offense to AM but I stopped ordering from them about a year ago because I can easily find places where parts are cheaper. LMR And CJPP always seem to beat their prices lol.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
No offense to AM but I stopped ordering from them about a year ago because I can easily find places where parts are cheaper. LMR And CJPP always seem to beat their prices lol.
To be honest I only order from them because I find their site is easy to navigate and I always get parts from them next day as long as I order before 5PM..

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you send wheels back to them like 3 times? If you're having so much trouble, why continue to spend money there? You're probably blacklisted.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Didn't you send wheels back to them like 3 times? If you're having so much trouble, why continue to spend money there? You're probably blacklisted.

Yeah I did. I was able to find the best deal thru them for the gears with my discount code.. I'll be shopping else where indefinitely

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not joking about the blacklist. You returned your wheels too many times and they probably got sick of dealing with you. I'm just saying... in the business world, if somebody comes along that wastes too much of your time and/or resources, they either get blacklisted or knocked down on the "customer priority" list. And yes, it really is all about money.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I almost* always order parts through am. They priced matched the springs that where cheaper on cjs and gave me my 6% forum discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online