AN fuel lines

solis

Reaction score
Has anyone use or converted to an fuel lines? If so what did you use? And did you keep the middle stock hard lines?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
russel makes all the fittings to replace the soft lines up on top of the motor. I am actually about to have a few of the fittings available for sale as I am taking them off of mine now that I am upgrading to a new fuel rail if your interested pm me and we can figure it out. They are made to fit -06 lines so a of straight -06 ends at the firewall connection and then a 90 degree and I think a 30 degree bent fitting on the top of the motor. I might have an extra one or two of those as well but to answer another question yes I did leave the stock hard lines but have been planning on replacing those the next time I drop the tank.

tbird462002

Reaction score
I used goodridge, it's pretty much the best stuff you can get and way easier to put together than most lines.

Whatever you do get ptfe lined hose

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I went with Fragola in my 01. Ran -8 from the tank to the engine. I also ran aftermarket rails. I left most of the stock lines in place. I cut out what I could.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
russel makes all the fittings to replace the soft lines up on top of the motor. I am actually about to have a few of the fittings available for sale as I am taking them off of mine now that I am upgrading to a new fuel rail if your interested pm me and we can figure it out. They are made to fit -06 lines so a of straight -06 ends at the firewall connection and then a 90 degree and I think a 30 degree bent fitting on the top of the motor. I might have an extra one or two of those as well but to answer another question yes I did leave the stock hard lines but have been planning on replacing those the next time I drop the tank.
Can you post pics? I'm curious about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

95opal

Reaction score
Has anyone use or converted to an fuel lines? If so what did you use? And did you keep the middle stock hard lines?

If your not going to replumb from tank to rails with larger lines ....dont bother as its a waist of money. I assume your making enough power that the stock lines are insufficient. If Im wrong refer to my first statement.

OP
OP
S

solis

Reaction score
If your not going to replumb from tank to rails with larger lines ....dont bother as its a waist of money. I assume your making enough power that the stock lines are insufficient. If Im wrong refer to my first statement.

It's to clean up the engine bay a little. I had painted all my brackets and water crossover tube, so the ugly rubber hoses started to bother me lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is no performance to be had until the hard lines are upgraded but the stock soft lines are due to be replaced after 20+ yrs.

OP
OP
S

solis

Reaction score
There is no performance to be had until the hard lines are upgraded but the stock soft lines are due to be replaced after 20+ yrs.

Still selling your set? Yes no performance to be had with just upgrading, my original lines are ugly and old, I was trying to find new ones but could only find hard lines.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes, they are still available I didn't sell them out from under you I just had a horrible week with my stomach problems and basically spent the last 5-6 days in bed or the bathroom. I should still have everything you need and yes I can post pic of them to show what they are [MENTION=22466]01yellercobra[/MENTION]​

OP
OP
S

solis

Reaction score
yes, they are still available I didn't sell them out from under you I just had a horrible week with my stomach problems and basically spent the last 5-6 days in bed or the bathroom. I should still have everything you need and yes I can post pic of them to show what they are 01yellercobra
sweet no problem, when ever you ready just shoot me a pm with your PayPal. I'm assuming you still have to take them off and install the new stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Staff online

Members online