An Outsider "Reviews" The SN95

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Responding on here, but not texting back.

Interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well dagnabbit, he takes forever!

Yes, okay, this is true. In my defense, I will say that I had been sleeping because I was sick, my phone was on silent, I didn't think to check it. So that's totally me. And having said that, I do suck at the whole responding thing. I need to get better at that :(

At least he talks to you :(

:( I will talk to you tooo!! When it comes to keeping in touch, I am terrible at that. Absolutely terrible. I apologize in advance :(

Reaction score
Yes, okay, this is true. In my defense, I will say that I had been sleeping because I was sick, my phone was on silent, I didn't think to check it. So that's totally me. And having said that, I do suck at the whole responding thing. I need to get better at that :(

:( I will talk to you tooo!! When it comes to keeping in touch, I am terrible at that. Absolutely terrible. I apologize in advance :(

And now we know the real reason why Das Llama sat for 18 months

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And now we know the real reason why Das Llama sat for 18 months

Lol don't even get me started on that! :) The real reasons are 1) a wedding was planned (and executed), 2) a honeymoon was planned (and executed), and a whole crap ton of things not even remotely related to the car had to be done to support those two things (and god help me if the significant other thought that the car had priority over either of those things ;) ). In addition to that, there really was a ton of things to do on the car.

Having said all of that, I will wholeheartedly agree that it sat too long, and give my word - scouts honor - that it will not sit that long again. :)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Trust me, you dont need to school me on the history of the mod motor. Were you even born when it was introduced in the Mustang?

A matter of fact I was!! A simple click on my username would of revealed that.

Hey professor, if you're going to pontificate, get your facts right - the 91 MY saw the first mod motor in the Town Car.

So you had a 91 Ford vehicle with a mod engine and your giving us SN95 guys crap? You at out of all people should know the most then. You get a "F" for fail on your test.

Funny, GM had ALL the same restrictions to deal with, yet they bumped HP from 275 to 285 when they went to OBDII in the 96 LT1.

Did GM go from pushrod to mod engine? They been using the same philosophy practically forever...

Brilliant! So Ford chose to put a taxi cab motor in its performance car?

It is brilliant because the engineers were thinking ahead. We wouldn't have trinity engine, coyote, or voodoo engine because all there DNA stems back from 2V that was created over 20+ years ago.

I didn't buy my 96 for its power numbers, I bought it because it looked timeless, easy to work on, and easy to modify.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Isn't that the reason to buy a 94/95?? :) :)

LOL. Funny story. Before I even got into a 96, I was going to buy a rare red 95 5.0 with E303 cam, 4A, full exhaust, chrome cobra R's back in 2004/2005. It was beautiful car, and that color red I rarely see ever. I believe that girl Kait has one on Instagram. It looked orange-red in certain lighting...

I almost bought a 94 5.0 triple black vert 4A, and 95 5.0 white with tan top vert with 68k slipped out of my hands too. So yeah I looked at quite a bit 5.0's but for some reason they kept slipping out of my hand. I do regret not getting that red one out of long island, NY. I was driving it on the street and all kiddies were pointing at it because it was so loud lol. Lastly, majority of the mint mustangs were in auto form, all the manual transmissions were clapped out back in day. This is the reason why I got my 96, it was low mileage and pretty much a virgin car with only a cat back.

lutter94

Reaction score
LOL. Funny story. Before I even got into a 96, I was going to buy a rare red 95 5.0, chrome cobra R's. It looked orange-red in certain lighting...

I'm just gonna put this here......I'm not sure if this is rio red or vibrant red, I presume you're talking about vibrant.

64729505.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
That is exact color of it! Thanks for posting that, brings back memories. I forgot what it was called...It had a grey/black leather interior too.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Vibrant/performance red, that '93 cobra R red.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
mustangs are lame.....i would of gotten a Porsche or a Ferrari if i can afford it. but im stuck with this stinking assssss ford.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
ohh and btw, Z28 is not always a lower "grade" than the SS. Depends what generation you are talking about. Reason? YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT THE NEW SS IS BETTER THAN THE Z28...........facts are facts. If you are correcting someone's "false" information, better make sure yours is correct.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
ohh and btw, Z28 is not always a lower "grade" than the SS. Depends what generation you are talking about. Reason? YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT THE NEW SS IS BETTER THAN THE Z28...........facts are facts. If you are correcting someone's "false" information, better make sure yours is correct.

You talkin to me? Huh......can you here the words that are comin outta my mouth! Just joking brandon but.....
The z28 was a "lower" less expensive "grade" than an ss, if an ss was available for that year or generation. For some of the years an ss was just an appearance package making the car a z28/ss. Was actually titled and stickered as both. So yes if you were talking to me.......Even if im wrong, im wright. Hehe
Oh and the color of the car in my sig is rio red. I think the orangy red is called vibrant red

Wait u missread something there.....i dont care about the new ones. Gm is behind the 8 ball again. The only thing they have going for them that is better than the competition is their suspension. And it wont be long before ford or dodge beats them in that too.
While 500 hp is nothing to joke about, when you compare top dogs, theyre competing against a 650hp mustang and a 750hp challenger/charger. Come on gm get it together..........so the z28(is it even released yet?) Is still poopoo:dancingpoop::beatdeadhorse5::headbang:

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
You talkin to me? Huh......can you here the words that are comin outta my mouth! Just joking brandon but.....
The z28 was a "lower" less expensive "grade" than an ss, if an ss was available for that year or generation. For some of the years an ss was just an appearance package making the car a z28/ss. Was actually titled and stickered as both. So yes if you were talking to me.......Even if im wrong, im wright. Hehe
Oh and the color of the car in my sig is rio red. I think the orangy red is called vibrant red

Nope not you. to that other guy who said the Z28 is the GT and the SS is the cobra. All im saying is the new z28 is better than the new SS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.