An Outsider "Reviews" The SN95

Reaction score
There was a 96-97 SS and WS6 trans am. They were LT1 cars.

Thank you for correcting that. I read this thread on this shitter a couple of weeks ago and that idiot's quote made me want to come back and post but I figured I should just let it go. Only an idiot of gargantuan proportions would say something so stupid on a car forum. Thats like going to a gun forum and saying, "They didnt use the M1 Garand in WWII."

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Having owned a little of everything, both gm and ford, I love the sn95 for its uniqueness, the fact that it is an underdog, and because there is about 1 clean example per state. They are just cool. Also a 2v 4.6 may have the best exhaust note in history.

I've been saying this for years. We may be slow in stock trim (2V Mustangs) but in contrary we have reliability lol, and great sounding exhaust note. The 4V SVT Mustangs lose a little bit of exhaust note from the added valves, but there gains are more performance related. It really isn't a trade off because sound is subjective but the 2V's have the cleanest exhaust note out of any mustang produced, even the pushrod 5.0L's do as well.

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years. We may be slow in stock trim (2V Mustangs) but in contrary we have reliability lol, and great sounding exhaust note. The 4V SVT Mustangs lose a little bit of exhaust note from the added valves, but there gains are more performance related. It really isn't a trade off because sound is subjective but the 2V's have the cleanest exhaust note out of any mustang produced, even the pushrod 5.0L's do as well.

I personally love the 4v, they just sound awesome, but I do love the tone of my 2v. I honestly think that the 3v though has the most unique sound

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I personally love the 4v, they just sound awesome, but I do love the tone of my 2v. I honestly think that the 3v though has the most unique sound

I wish they didn't have the axel back mufflers...it messes with the tone of the exhaust IMO. I remember seeing a thread on SVTP and even they agree. The 4v's have a burble at idle that kind of muffles the sound of the exhaust but free revving they have more throat from the added airflow...

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Thank you for correcting that. I read this thread on this shitter a couple of weeks ago and that idiot's quote made me want to come back and post but I figured I should just let it go. Only an idiot of gargantuan proportions would say something so stupid on a car forum. Thats like going to a gun forum and saying, "They didnt use the M1 Garand in WWII."

Who are you refering to? The 96-97 camaro "ss" was a z28 with an ss package. I never said there wasnt an ss. I said it was both....

Reaction score
Wait? You're accusing someone else of not being an enthusiast?

The SS Camaro came back in 1998, not 1996. Camaro Models in 93-97 were, Base, RS and Z28

Who are you refering to? The 96-97 camaro "ss" was a z28 with an ss package. I never said there wasnt an ss. I said it was both....

Relax Brosef, Im talking about the dumb one quoted above.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

...did you just quote Jar Jar Binks...?

TROLOLOL.jpg

;)

AnnRoddy

Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]Most of scientists analyzing impact of videogames consider it as ambivalent: on the one hand, some of videogames form compulsive addiction and encourage removal from social life. On the other hand, they help in evolving coordination, concentration, proficiency, creativity, logical thinking. There are interesting and useful games that teach children [/FONT]http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/impact-of-videogames-on-childs-mind-myth-or-reality[FONT=&amp] to read, count, draw, give knowledge in different spheres. [/FONT]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online